some nice csgo scores

well i just started playing again. and no matter what u say. the first picture is damn good stats. and i keep doing it so im gonna be ranked up in no time. (ranked up 2 times in 1 day. and 1 time the next day so its going up fast

also reason why i got my left hand instead of right hand has a scientific reason behind it and it works. if youre right eye is the dominant eye you should keep your weapon on  left. and oposite. 

try it and you'll see.

its uncomfortable the first rounds but in the end its better as you use right side of the screen more than left side as youre right eye is the dominant eye so it takes away the focus point of the weapon and doesnt fill up the part of the screen you use the most.  

if youre right eye is the dominant eye. dont deny u use right hand side more. because this is something u wouldnt notice. and thats the point of it. the moment you switch hands and get used to it. you'll know what im talking about.

ive gotten a couple people to try it despite them sayin "no way this could work out"   ... but it worked out.

one example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8tm6HQerHM

One joke to ruin them all. What I meant is from all my years of experience playing FPS games the default model is shooting your weapon from the right side. You get used to it that way so seeing it on the left triggers my ocd because after all these years of having it on the right seems more normal. This is the equivalent of watching people playing massive open world RPG games with tons of quests and hundreds of hours of gameplay just zooming through the main quest line finishing the game in 2-3 days. You get what I mean? It's weird and unsettling. :P