I suggest to people from higher rank brother and sister to explain us rules and specific rule#5 because i see no one really know about that and no one talking about that for obvious reason,everyday i learn more clause about rules, recording camper with 3 kill at least, low skills noob are ok for camping and so on...please don't get  mad at me i don't want abuse or hurt someone im just asking this question because i love noname and i care about it  and i want to learn that's it!

and if someone from past get hurted from my words please forgive me i am not that guy..its just my english is terrible...

LOVE and PEACE  :prettiness:

ARM13  :nN: 

Thelegend27 and dazZLe like this

Human beings are members of a whole

In creation of one essence and soul

If one member is afflicted with pain

Other members uneasy will remain

If you have no sympathy for human pain

The name of human you cannot retain

Problem with all rules is that there is always room for interpretation.

When i was new rookie admin I took that rule way to seriously. Warned way to much. I stopped doing that. Still enforce the rule but not overdoing it.

If a person camps, same spot all game not moving. Perfect you know where he is. Kill him.

If that same person is  for example using a lmg, targeting spawnpoints or hotspots its closing in on abusive. Its also depending on what map you play.

If the gameplay experience is damaged for the rest of the players i feel its up to an Admin to help the game along making sure everyone is having fun.

One problem as I see it is that its almost like a competition amongst some admins in making the most bans and warning, to me its about making sure the game is good so players keep using the servers.

Wrote this before my first cup of coffee if somethings feels off :D

/L27

CaphallO, ARMO13 and Bartolo like this

Old man writing a storm.

Problem with all rules is that there is always room for interpretation.

When i was new rookie admin I took that rule way to seriously. Warned way to much. I stopped doing that. Still enforce the rule but not overdoing it.

If a person camps, same spot all game not moving. Perfect you know where he is. Kill him.

If that same person is  for example using a lmg, targeting spawnpoints or hotspots its closing in on abusive. Its also depending on what map you play.

If the gameplay experience is damaged for the rest of the players i feel its up to an Admin to help the game along making sure everyone is having fun.

One problem as I see it is that its almost like a competition amongst some admins in making the most bans and warning, to me its about making sure the game is good so players keep using the servers.

Wrote this before my first cup of coffee if somethings feels off :D

/L27

as you said it depend on map, crossfire is different from killhouse you just can't throw grenade to other side just like killhouse can do and when server(crossfire) is full it's hard to reach out to enemy base where campers are camping..in killhouse there isn't  any space to camp..and noob campers can easily kill 100+ in crossfire while pro players killing 40-50 and this is not fair in my eyes..

and about that you said making sure everyone having fun:every admin see (FUN) differently one admin will kick player with p90 running all the time in building and other admin sees lmg camper and do nothing,

that why we have rules!

Crossfire expert :P :P

AЯmO13

One thing that I would like to add is that ´learning´ the rules is part of a tutor´s job. So I would for the first instance go to your (ex) tutor and ask him/her what they conclude. 

Besides that our lovely SirYi once made a great topic with the help of Avatar, containting info about some of the rules and hacks, and tips from other (ex) admins.

Some video's might not work, but it's already a great idea what some of your duties are. 

http://noname.zone/index.php/topic/5924-learn-about-your-new-duty/

One thing that I would like to add is that ´learning´ the rules is part of a tutor´s job. So I would for the first instance go to your (ex) tutor and ask him/her what they conclude. 

Besides that our lovely SirYi once made a great topic with the help of Avatar, containting info about some of the rules and hacks, and tips from other (ex) admins.

Some video's might not work, but it's already a great idea what some of your duties are. 

http://noname.zone/index.php/topic/5924-learn-about-your-new-duty/

No offence, but i see this problem in full admin(espasially that admins goes to vacation and come back after a year later) and even above that head admin!!

i just think we don't have clear rules or more info about that 

i'm not pointing finger to anyone i just want clear that think out (fix)that why i start writing this topic.

it's my duty to - Report issues/problems to the Leading staff

thanks! 

Well the same thing applies to for instance other violations.

Rule #0: No Jump -> if I get killed by someone that jumps around once or twice I am not going to make a point out of it. By any means, probably the second after that, he gets struck by a GL or a nade, so no point in warning that dude. 
However if he starts bunnyhopping around the map shooting everyone, and dodging all the bullets just because he jumps around like a fish on dry land, at that point I am going to say/ do something about it. 

Rule #6 : Offensive players must play for the objective and support their team

We had while back trouble with the S&D server. People were camping while they had to either plant or defuse a bomb. But no knowledge about the game (no idea that he had to plant or defuse -> low skill) is no violation. Sure we note it, but I am not going to warn for that immediatly...

However if history keeps repeating itself, and the guy just sits and watches the timer go off for the 4th round in a row, at that point I am going to do something. 

Sure it's hard to tell when to act, and how to act in certain situations. But there is a difference in low skill and unfairplay. We are here to help, not to scare people away by being triggerhappy with warns and bans (against low skilled players). So yeah, act against unfairplay, not against low skill. 

Bartolo likes this

Sure it's hard to tell when to act, and how to act in certain situations. But there is a difference in low skill and unfairplay. We are here to help, not to scare people away by being triggerhappy with warns and bans (against low skilled players). So yeah, act against unfairplay, not against low skill. 

I think we have our answer Armor.

Well the same thing applies to for instance other violations.

Rule #0: No Jump -> if I get killed by someone that jumps around once or twice I am not going to make a point out of it. By any means, probably the second after that, he gets struck by a GL or a nade, so no point in warning that dude.

However if he starts bunnyhopping around the map shooting everyone, and dodging all the bullets just because he jumps around like a fish on dry land, at that point I am going to say/ do something about it.

Rule #6 : Offensive players must play for the objective and support their team

We had while back trouble with the S&D server. People were camping while they had to either plant or defuse a bomb. But no knowledge about the game (no idea that he had to plant or defuse -> low skill) is no violation. Sure we note it, but I am not going to warn for that immediatly...

However if history keeps repeating itself, and the guy just sits and watches the timer go off for the 4th round in a row, at that point I am going to do something.

Wait...What!? No jump means you can't jump around / kill people in some sort of jumpshot ?

Wait...What!? No jump means you can't jump around / kill people in some sort of jumpshot ?

Actually it's bunny hopping. My friend was banned from a one of the other servers because of that. When you play cod for a long time it becomes natural to avoid getting shot like that and hop here and there but the admins didn't care.