Budget PC build

Hey, I want to build another PC. Budget isn't a problem, but I would prefer it to be as cheap as possible. My goal is to make use of my 144hz monitor. I can't run the CoD4 remaster, WW2 or BF3. I think they are the most demanding games I have. I wish to play at 144fps @ 1920x1080. I usually play on low graphics settings too. I just need a refreshed system with a bit more power to run some of the newer titles. 

The Plan: EDIT

ShsFzMi.png

I was discussing plans with @Substanz, but I want to open this up to everyone. I need your advice! Thanks.

ziwdnie.png

CPU: 8th gen intel is cool...i5 are 6core 6 thread, brutal power and a large amount of core...The price is not low but new year well provide us normal price.

MOBO: chipset z is the best with all nice skilled motherboards...in my opinion for a low budget build chipset H or B are enough. Atm it's har o find this motherboard, you must wait or pick a 7th gen i5(4/4 with nice stock clock)

RAM: Hyperx...auto setting on best configuration, best choice ever in my opinion. ( gb is enough, 16 gb are better.

SSD: samsung 850 evo or crucial, nice ssd nice price

HDD: WD blue, always a joy

GPU: 1060 6 gb is what you need...i have a 1060 3 gb and i can run bf1 full hd 60 fps no high settings(same with some AAA game like dark souls 3 or re7), if 1060 is too expensive 1050 ti get nice feedback

PSU: In my opinion psu must work normally on half of its power...this build will use 300/350 watt in full load...650/750 cooler master cx semi modular psu is my choice

CASE: cheaper as possible, i got an ugly uptown for example, i call my rig the bueaty(inside) and the beast(outside)

Anyway for a cheaper build:

CPU: i3

Mobo: same

RAM: 8 gb ddr4 hyperx

SSD: kingston low performance and low price

HDD: same

GPU: 1050 ti(4 gb ram) 1050 (2gb ram)

PSU: same

CASE: paper box like shipping one :)

Doge, ARMO13 and BIG TC 2.0 like this

I'd say this:

CPU: 7th gen i5 7600k

Mobo: Asus Prime z270-k, supports 2x M.2 intel optane, DDR4 RAM up to 3866mhz O.C., 4x front USB 3.0, 2x back USB 3.1 and 3.0, USB type-C port in the back as well (not expensive and kicks ass)

GPU: very cheap option would be 1050Ti 4gb, but since discounts are coming 1060 6gb will be better choice

RAM: 8gb DDR4 HyperX Fury Black 2400/2600 (consider 16 better), what speed you decide but i wouldn't go over 3000 since there's no noticeable performance gains so 3000mhz should be the limit

SSD: kingston is cheap and will do you well

PSU: Corsair CX 650W semi modular as well and 80+ bronze certified

Case: try Zalman

entry to mid level gaming rig and you'll be future proof pretty solid

Bennoo and Doge like this

the only thing i should change about ure last change is to add 8gb ram more (total 16GB to start)

Some gamez req 8gb on there own to run good . I have 16gb, when i run ark , 9 - 10 gb ram is in use ;)

Hdd space, maybe 2tb? cost from 1tb to 2tb isn't that much, since most gamez now these day get high on storage space

for ram ==

cod4 mw remasterd  system specs  min 6GB ram

bf3 = 4gb ram recommended

Call of duty ww II = recommended 12 GB of ram ;)

16 gb ram should be the minimum in my eyes if you want all these games to run 144fps ;)

And one last remark

i see you talking about installing windows 7 before u edited the configuration

Windows 7 has only 1 bad thing now, it doesn't support direct X12

With ure gtx 1060 6GB , direct x 12 should be enabled, so u need to install windows 10

Badass and Doge like this

WmNf8mO.gif