What games are you on?

Why the refund ?

No tutorial, no instructions as to what to do in-game and I had to figure out all the controls in-game. I spent 15 minutes gearing up just to get killed by someone I can't even see. I played 3 full matches without seeing a single person, only one moving vehicle.  No kill cam too so you literally have to sleep on the game in order to be able to compete and have fun I guess. Not a game for a casual player like me.

Kinda ironic of me though, because Escape From Tarkov has the same concept. lol

:banana: 

Deal with it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm jumping between Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Shadow Tactics: Blades Of Shogun, Dying Light, Witcher 3, Just Cause 3, Prey, Doom, Heroes Of Might And Magic VII, Heros & Generals and soon AGAIN Warframe. That's it for now at least

How's Dying Light? I've been wanting to try it out. I've heard good and bad things about it. Although there's been rumours that Dying Light 2 is coming out in 2018 so I'm probably waiting for further information on that.

Ghost likes this

How's Dying Light? I've been wanting to try it out. I've heard good and bad things about it. Although there's been rumours that Dying Light 2 is coming out in 2018 so I'm probably waiting for further information on that.

Ive played it before

My opinion its a great game , story line is fun , Playing with friends can also be nice but once you have played it for awhile it can become boring very quickly

Dont get me wrong chopping zombies in half never gets old  

Bennoo likes this

3bJEvRZ.png

Ive played it before

My opinion its a great game , story line is fun , Playing with friends can also be nice but once you have played it for awhile it can become boring very quickly

Dont get me wrong chopping zombies in half never gets old  

Ahh so it's repetitive. Yeah that's what drives me away from games quickly too. :/

Fives likes this

Ahh so it's repetitive. Yeah that's what drives me away from games quickly too. :/

In co-op and single player is tons of fun. repetitive? not quite, it's a huge open world in which you can do what you want with a lot of easter eggs and stuff to find. i played it a lot alone and with friends and it's good. if you buy it (enhanced edition since it's both games in one package) you get even more content and for free (not just new dlc's that will come out). try it man, it's realy good.

Bennoo likes this

In co-op and single player is tons of fun. repetitive? not quite, it's a huge open world in which you can do what you want with a lot of easter eggs and stuff to find. i played it a lot alone and with friends and it's good. if you buy it (enhanced edition since it's both games in one package) you get even more content and for free (not just new dlc's that will come out). try it man, it's realy good.

Oh okay, I did see some guy doing a play through and the story line was pretty interesting from the start. Will try it out. thanks :)

I'm jumping between Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Shadow Tactics: Blades Of Shogun, Dying Light, Witcher 3, Just Cause 3, Prey, Doom, Heroes Of Might And Magic VII, Heros & Generals and soon AGAIN Warframe. That's it for now at least

i see a rich pudding

:nN: GHOST :nN: