HELLO FAMILY...recently my mouse ((logitech wireless )) decide to stop working properly((thank's to rotu map)) so i switch cable mouse ,also not working properly  but work better than wireless logitech :D

ANY suggest for durable(workhorse) budget mouse?((up to 45$))

THANK's

sorry for  my terrible grammer im working on it  :pretty:  :metal:

:lcute:  :lcute:  :lcute:  :lpistol:  :lcute:

:zone:  :noname:  :noname:  :noname:

STeeK likes this

Human beings are members of a whole

In creation of one essence and soul

If one member is afflicted with pain

Other members uneasy will remain

If you have no sympathy for human pain

The name of human you cannot retain

Well, would you prefer ergonomic or ambidextrous?

Also prices differ from country to country. If you plan to purchase from a certain site, may I suggest you provide us with a link so you can get better suggestions for your budget?

For what it's worth, the cheapest, yet at the same time premium with the best sensor available in the market as of now, are the Zowie mice. Worth taking a look for sure, though slightly above your budget from a first glance.

ARMO13 likes this

bro get a dollar 10 mouse...i use it its the best HP wireless mouse...comfortable too try it

ARMO13 likes this

:nN: GHOST :nN:

ergonomic i think :D

one of my friend are coming from usa..so i dont have problem for buying from amazon bestbuy...((i prefers to buy from amazon))

https://www.amazon.com/Redragon-Gaming-Buttons-Ergonomic-CENTROPHORUS/dp/B00HTK1NCS/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1508013790&sr=1-3&keywords=gaming+mouse

i like Redragon M601 design..but it's look like cheap unreliable mouse..  :thirst:

Human beings are members of a whole

In creation of one essence and soul

If one member is afflicted with pain

Other members uneasy will remain

If you have no sympathy for human pain

The name of human you cannot retain

it does not really weigh much but when you consider the features it isn’t lightweight. it comes with a 10000 DPI sensor that has a 1000hz refresh rate and it's among the most precise optical sensor mice that are on the market right now. rubber grip coating, excellent build quality so check it out.

https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Gaming-Sabre-Weight-Optical/dp/B01APA8D2G

stelthii and ARMO13 like this
  • 6 years later...

Despite its seemingly lightweight, this device carries substantial features. Boasting a 10,000 DPI sensor with a rapid 1000Hz refresh rate, it stands out as one of the market's most precise optical sensor mice. The rubber grip coating and impeccable build quality enhance its overall appeal. Dive into its impressive capabilities and experience precision like never before!