Looking for new screen

Ye till 24 inch, and I prefer 2 HDMI ports, so I can have both my computer and my xbox on it.Simple 1920*1080

Is it possible to connect your pc via Display Port instead of HDMI or through an adapter? You get pretty limited in your options if you necessarily want 2x HDMI. But if it's not possible, tell me and I'll give recommendations accordingly.

Take a look at the ASUS VG248QE (24" edition). Although it doesn't have 2xHDMI, it's a great monitor that even has 3d capabilities if you're into that. Very sharp colors/display as well as a 144hz frequency. For many it's the go to monitor when it comes to gaming. Not really familiar with prices in your country but this should easily be on your budget!

Well I can settle with my wii not being connected to my main screen, but I do like to have my xbox connected (and my PC)

so I prefer 2 ports if that is possible. I can buy DVI or VGA cable (if I havnt got one yet) yea.

It's possible to have 2 ports and I understand the convenience to have everything connected via HDMI but again you do limit yourself greatly in the monitors you could buy.

Since you seem open to a different connectivity, I'll suggest again to have the pc connected to the screen via Display Port for example and keep the xbox on HDMI.

In the previous post I suggested the "Asus VG248QE" to which you didn't comment on. I'll re-suggest it then for the points I outlined above ^^ also, I'm suggesting the "Dell U2414H". It's got a IPS panel compared to Asus' LED panel so the picture quality of the Dell monitor will be superior. Dell's one also has 2x HDMI as you look for.