• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JillyJill
      There are games we like to play, there are games we used to play... But what are 10 titles you would call the best? 10 games that you keep in your heart, and it's hard to replace them on the podium. What do you like about them?
    • By JillyJill
      I always get excited whenever I find a coffee. And I thought that I can't be alone in that! This topic is dedicated to coffee in videogames, whether it's a collectible, poster, item or another thing. I will share screenshots/videos and invite you to do the same!

Let's begin with The Evil Within 2. There are several coffee makers in safe houses and you can drink a mug to fully recover your health.

• By JillyJill
      Collectibles. You can find them in many games. Sometimes they are easy to be spotted, sometimes they are hidden in the darkest corners of the location.

But are they really required? Do you like to collect them or it's rather boring for you? Let's discuss it!
    • By QuickBreakdown
      Hello guys,

Just wondering which games you are playing or hobbies you have atm.
      We've all been subject to different kind of lockdowns due to COVID and am wondering how you all are coping :)
      Myself, I have been playing Forza Horizon 4. It's an awesome open world racing gaming with many objectives ...

Let me know?