The Windows 10 free upgrade will end in 8 days now...My question = is it worth it?

I didn't want to upgrade for the longest time but I know that directx 12 and futher versions will only be available for windows 10 and that's way better for gaming.

What do you think, should I upgrade?

MAD eKs likes this

I had some doubts but it's actually pretty cool, I like it. I still need to make my marks with it.

I just have a small problem with my start menu : Every app is blue (the color I chose) but Origin is black and I can't understand why.

Start :

Diaporama Desktop :

I also had some problems with my devices running with a program like - my mouse with the Logitech Gaming Software => I had to reinstall it.

- my keyboard with the Corsair Utility Engine => Same

I had to re-download the Geforce experience program...

I had to re-download Origin because of a big bug but I found a trick to save all my games.

It took me 1 day to get everything running properly but it's worth ;-)

EDIT : I have 1 big problem. A command prompt opens by itself and 10 lines write by themself : They say : The specified file is not found.

But it closes immediatly so I can't see what it really is. It's frustrating and scary because it drags me out of my games etc.

MAD eKs and Runny like this

@@Acea sorry i couldn't mention this before, u should have do a clean install ^^

look my start also have the apps doesn't have the color i choose :D

no idea about command prompt thing :3 

I can still do a clean install. I need to do a big save of everything on my external HDD and to format :(

It's gonna take a long time.

I can still do a clean install. I need to do a big save of everything on my external HDD and to format :(

It's gonna take a long time.

thats fine,ones u install win 10 to PC, u can reinstall even after the july 29 ^^

i read this on FAQ on one of official MS websites, don't remember it now :D

Acea likes this

"Everyone Should Deliver Their Best for the World" S50AtrG.gif

1 question : I have like 200 Gb or more of games installed and I don't want to re-install them. With steam and Origin it's easy but is it possible to simply save the game files on my external HDD? Will it work?

some games may work,but most of the time not working :D

but still you can save the game profiles ^^ as i always do when messing with OS :D

"Everyone Should Deliver Their Best for the World" S50AtrG.gif