24H de l'INSA Festival (Lyon, France)

Hey there nN !!

2 weeks ago, I was organizing with more than 150 mates the largest festival only made by students in France !!

It is directly on my school campus, in Lyon.

This festival gathers more than 30.000 people during the whole weekend (may 13th-14th-15th). It is composed of 3 main activities :

- Sports : with the famous (well, in the region) 24-hour bike endurance race (single or teams). But also a 24-hour race on foot and a triathlon. (~400 contestants)

- Activities during the day (saturday and sunday) : open for families and kids; with a large range of activities such as Extreme jump, retro arcade games, activities for kids. (~5.000 persons per day)

All there : http://www.24heures.org/animations/

- Concerts by night : the only part that is not free for the public, but you have to pay a ridiculous amount : 15€ for the whole weekend (10.000 persons per night)

The concert part is the best, with a lot of famous groups over the years, mostly french but not only : Skip The Use, Shaka Ponk, Overwerk, The Subways, Uppermost...

This year, we had a lot of wonderful artists ! Here are all of them : https://www.24heures.org/concerts/

The main theme is electro, precisely french touch/french house. The most famous this year are :

FRIDAY :

- Hyphen Hyphen (electro pop)

- Dusty Kid (electro)

- Netsky (electro)

SATURDAY :

- Etienne de Crecy (electro, French Touch)

- DANGER (electro, French Touch)

- San Holo (electro, rap remix)

Here some photos and videos about the event (I'm not on any of them don't ask ^^) :

- Last year aftermovie (in french)

- This year DANGER performance (amazing performance, the best for me) :

- This year Etienne de Crecy presents Super Discount 3 performance :

Some photos :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

More than 600 30-liter beer kegs were sold in one weekend ^^