K100 application!

Nickname(s) In-game : K100

Real name (optional) : Marko

Location (country) : Croatia

Steam/Skype/Raptr : Steam is CaptainK100 skype is facebook:marko-petrusic Raptr currently not using it!

Games that you play on : I mostly play Call of Duty 4 and Minecraft 

Which nN| server(s) are you playing on ? : I will be playing on most of the servers

GUID (only last 8-digit) : 776b1b13
STEAM_ID : I will get Steam soon enough.

How many hours do you play on our servers in average ? : Well I will be playing 2-3 hours usually but now I've got a lot of exams so I have to study but I will be online.

Why do you want to join us ? : Well  I want to join you becouse I think this is an awesome clan, I like it becouse its not all about Cod4 its about other games too.

Why should we accept you/ What can you bring us / Which is your personal talent ? : I can edit minecraft server since I was working on some minecraft server I learned how to setup plugins and make good servers. Since you have a minecraft server I was thinking about helping. And if you add more player slots to it I could make an awesome mini-games server plugin setup.

Have you been in another clan before ? Which one(s)? : Yes I have been in one but it got shutdown its called Shadow Force you probably didn't heard of it since we were unpopular.

Adittional info : And I like to make people smile and help them so you can Count on me as Clan's clown ^_^

Runny and Puddingsbane like this

Good luck with your application mate :) 

Just to make sure you know the guidelines,

The guidelines to be accepted :

- You must be at least 14 years old to be recruited as a member.  âœ“

- You must have more than 14 days of presence on our forum and show us your real desire to be part of our family. âœ— 

- You should write at least 10 posts (not in a row and not spam) on our forum. It will allow us to better know you.
   Please do not spam our forum with useless posts, (you won't become a member faster), try to make a contribute to the discussion. ✗

- You must not have broken any Server/Forum rules. We expect people who represent us to represent us right. ✓ So far, you seem clean and I hope you continue being so.  :)

- You should introduce yourself in Introductions section, for us to have better view at who we are planning to accept.
   *GUID-Note* : If you don't know your GUID, join a server, go into cod4-console and type /pb_myguid. CS: GO players should post their steamprofile link. Your GUID is mandatory ! 
 âœ“

- Do not ask to become admin. We believe that it comes with trust and loyalty.*

Nota : If you are going to be AFK/Inactive while the term of your application, notify a Head Admin or Leader. Or your application will be suspended after a certain amount of time. Please make sure you meet all the guidelines to be recruited, and filled the whole form correctly, or your application may be suspended.*

✓= You meet the admission.
✗= You need to work on it.
* = Important note/advise.

Tino, MAD eKs and Badass like this

:banana: 

Deal with it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Good luck on your app.

Just obey the rules and enforce them on ones that don't obey them.

If you have any questions ask the nN elders anything, maybe some things will require sacrifice for them (like a goat or an infant) but if they accept your goat/infant sacrifice you are set :) enjoy your stay :D

..Puddingsbane..