Sluffy Member Application

Nickname(s) In-game : Sluffy

Real name (optional) :

Location (country) : Scotland

Steam/Skype/Raptr : i use Steam/Skype/Teamspeak

Games that you play on : CS:GO

Which cod4 server(s) are you playing on ? :

GUID (only last 8-digit) :

How many hours do you play on our servers in average ? : i am active on the server atleast 2 hours a day, on weekends about 4.

Why do you want to join us ? : i have never seen a moderator/admin on any of the CSGO servers, and i feel i could moderate the servers very well to make sure everybody is playing fair and clean.

Why should we accept you/ What can you bring us / Which is your personal talent ? : im good at CS and CoD4 (Global Elite on CS and used to play tons of Deathrun on CoD4)

Have you been in another clan before ? Which one(s)? : on CoD 4 i used to be in |RS| when it was good, and also zM Deathrun

Adittional info : i like playing CSGO 24/7 and would love to moderate your servers. 

EDIT - i know this is my first time on the forums, but i still think, i should have the opportunity to moderate your servers, as there is never any admins/moderators online.

thanks.

Runny likes this

The cs go servers are full most of the day. So some admins can't join haha.

Anyways welcome. Make sure you read the guidelines. So that means you should also write a introduction, on the introduction page.

Since you are mostly a cs go player, maybe you could post your steam profile link instead of a GUID.

Normally you shouldn't be asking if you may moderate servers, since we believe it comes with trust and loyalty (you gotta earn it). But you are new here so you couldn't know.

Welcome, and enjoy the forums!

Hey bro!

Good to see the first csgo player apply!

Best of luck, I'll see you in game!

http://i61.tinypic.com/300wvar.pnghttp://csgo-stats.com/76561198077870943/graphic.png

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.†- Dr. Seuss

"Watch your past with compassion, embrace your future with desire." - Mr. @Substanz <3

The cs go servers are full most of the day. So some admins can't join haha.Anyways welcome. Make sure you read the guidelines. So that means you should also write a introduction, on the introduction page.Since you are mostly a cs go player, maybe you could post your steam profile link instead of a GUID.Normally you shouldn't be asking if you may moderate servers, since we believe it comes with trust and loyalty (you gotta earn it). But you are new here so you couldn't know.Welcome, and enjoy the forums!

if the admins cannot join, i would definitely recommend have a reserved slot for anybody with admin/moderator rights, thanks for the feedback though, :)

EDIT - also, how would i earn the right to moderate your servers on CSGO.

EDIT #2 - i also appreciate all the support!

here is my steam profile, if you would like to hit me up - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115964617/