nN| New Server Admins lvl 60

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi there,   The nN| Leading Staff is proud to announce you that : @Evinrude, @Dettie, @LanCesteR & @DarkBlackOMG are now Server Admins lvl60 (sorry for the late announcement).   Join me to wish t

Hello there,   nN| Leading Staff is proud to announce that @stelthii has joined yellow's tribe   Let's congratulate him for this accomplishment and wish the best of luck on his admin career   Best reg

Hey there,   The nN| Leading Staff is proud to announce that @Puddingsbane has joined the Server Admins lvl 60 tribe   Join me to congratulate him for the good work he's done and wish all the

Congratulations to @Dogeand @Roohansama. As part of your efforts, and us reorganizing our structure, you were promoted! For the other Rooke Admins, you have been moved back to the Members group. You can re-apply for admin status at any time.

Keep up the good work.

Call911, Substanz, Finny and 2 others like this

QmXjtKY.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hello and everyone thankyou so much. I didn't expect to see this when I logged in this morning! [I'm a bit late haha]

I'm super happy to be apart of this team, despite being inactive... but I promise when I'm online, I always try and play my part! 

It's been a long time already, but here is to many more years!

Thanks again

ziwdnie.png