Real name (optional) : Salli

Location (country) :Germany

Steam/Skype/Raptr : Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/981238791811/

Games that you play on :Cod4 Garrys Mod PS3 ^^

Which cod4 server(s) are you playing on ? : nN Deathrun and xM 

GUID (only last 8-digit) :e9538147

How many hours do you play on our servers in average ? :

Everyday like 2-4 hours

Why do you want to join us ? : I joined your server and in was JillyJill Im Not floki and Sumrakl, so they were the first guys i ever saw in the server. I Talked about with them and they  were very friendly. So i like to join the community because im very friendly to players also, i like really to help this community to get bigger. And maybe i would donate a bit amount some time. I really like to help players if they need help, im experimented with cod4, because i had a own server. Im playing this game now for 7 years yes its true 7 years haha :D

Why should we accept you/ What can you bring us / Which is your personal talent ? : My personal talent is helping players, and i really like to be staff here because, i never saw more then 2 admins or so in the Deathrun.So i don't want to apply for admin i just wan't to be a member, and wait if some1 promote me. I don't leave if i never get promoted.I really like this Community, im not a random what asks everytime for a promote to admin or something

Have you been in another clan before ? Which one(s)? : Yes in gdR but dont exist anymore 3 years ago

Adittional info :

Hobbys:

going out with friends :D  Doing Partys :DD

Bennoo, Mrozy, Runny and 1 other like this
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nickname(s) In-game :TheDeadInMyEyes  Real name (optional) : Salli Age : 18 Location (country) :Germany Steam/Skype/Raptr : Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/981238791811/ Games that you play

You can't fix stupid ...

Good luck!

Again, you should take a look at the requirements cause you haven't complete them all.

Can you explain your 3 VAC bans to us? I'm interested to know the reasons of those anti-cheat ban...

And there's 1 ban registered on the GUID your used to play on our servers which is : a052b664

http://nsa37.casimages.com/img/2015/09/14/150914084008107851.png

Yes, my 3 vac banns are CSS/MW3/CSGO

Seems be unreal but on CSGO, i just played competetive and i got mass reports from peoples so the overwatch did take a look on me. And i just got banned then, the reason was "H4x" like i wasn't even using such.

CSS: I played online then i leaved to go in a new match and i came in a lobby where everyone had god mode and so on, after a while i was vac banned.

MW3: I don't really know.I never used hacks before

Yes, my 3 vac banns are CSS/MW3/CSGO

Seems be unreal but on CSGO, i just played competetive and i got mass reports from peoples so the overwatch did take a look on me. And i just got banned then, the reason was "H4x" like i wasn't even using such.

CSS: I played online then i leaved to go in a new match and i came in a lobby where everyone had god mode and so on, after a while i was vac banned.

MW3: I don't really know.I never used hacks before

MW3 isn't VAC supported. :)Tell us the truth, don't worry we don't ban for what you've done before in different games, we give chances. Lying on the other hand, makes things worse. Not saying you are lying though. Just giving an advice. :)

:banana: 

Deal with it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)