Yo Strag here B)

Nickname(s) In-game : Strag, Streeg

Real name (optional) : Devin

Location (country) : United States

Steam/Skype/Raptr : DatStreeg/*i'll say in Private*/non

Games that you play on : CoD4 Deathrun/Promod | CS:GO

Which cod4 server(s) are you playing on ? : nN/xM *no more*/Amnesia *just to say hi to friends*/Raid *must be really bored*

GUID (only last 8-digit) : d0032489

How many hours do you play on our servers in average ? : Way to much, but almost all the time after school and weekends all day.

Why do you want to join us ? : I enjoy being in a clan that has great and friendly members. Counting i find myself as a great friend to be there for anyone/ handle a situation.

Why should we accept you/ What can you bring us / Which is your personal talent ? : I find you guys should accept me because I could help the server a lot by getting friends here, advertising on my youtube such as posting videos and such./Talent, big word, but, i'm really good with Speedruns, Promod, Codjumper.

Have you been in another clan before ? Which one(s)? : I have, xM *old admin there*, Amnesia *old admin there*

Adittional info : I have really great ideas to maybe add to the server! I have helped many owners with ideas, but haven't in a while so i have some stuff saved up! Private message me on Steam for my Skype if need be! Thanks for any support i get! <3

Runny, Avatar, Flaccid and 2 others like this