Handbrake - Smaller videos, same quality.

Hello Everyone

Today we have a tutorial

HOW TO MAKE VIDEO SIZE VERY SMALL WITHOUT
LOSING ANY QUALITY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63kZFEo2Q9M

I tried my best to explain. Download link is in the video description.

THUMBS UP FOR MY BACKGROUND :P

Lootje, Doge and Substanz like this

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! But until you start believing in yourself, you ain't gonna have a life...

Thanks all of the other tutorials are out of date. Good work.

Hope it helps.... :P and thank you

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that! But until you start believing in yourself, you ain't gonna have a life...

You turn ~460 MB video into a ~460 Kb video without any loss in quality???

Yes I can...Handbrake is a very useful program to compress large video files.

I can even upload the video on Mediafire and send you the link.

I once made my very own After Effects CS6 intro video and the video was

3.32 Gigabytes and the program compressed it to 34 Megabyte without any

quality loss...Amazing right? :P

Substanz likes this

Hope it helps.... :P and thank you

You turn ~460 MB video into a ~460 Kb video without any loss in quality???

I can confirm it works :-)

Just turned a 290mb clip into 7mb! It uploads in seconds with lovely quality. Thanks again mate, now any of my jumps / runs can be easily shared!

The video: Palm_v2 CoD Jumper Roof Jump

xXiLLuZiOnZz likes this

ziwdnie.png

I can confirm it works :-)

Just turned a 290mb clip into 7mb! It uploads in seconds with lovely quality. Thanks again mate, now any of my jumps / runs can be easily shared!

The video: Palm_v2 CoD Jumper Roof Jump

Glad you liked it and there's no need to thank me.... :P It's all a great and big pleasure.

Just want to help you guys out with as much as possible. :P :D

Doge and Substanz like this

I also use handbrake! Very nice program.

Glad you agree :P