steam: jattsher

Games that you play on :
CS:GO, CoD4, CS:S, TF2 and Portal 2
Which cod4 server(s) are you playing on ? :
Killhouse, Crossfire, Deathrun
GUID (only last 8-digit) :
(ill update this asap)
How many hours do you play on our servers in average ? :
I played CoD like 7 hours a week but I am getting back to being like this.

Why do you want to join us ? :
I want to join nN because I want to make this community better and I believe progressing up the ranks over time will make this community a better place.
Why should we accept you/ What can you bring us / Which is your personal talent ? :
Because lets face it, you need me. I'm quite simply amazing at everything. JK. Because I can make the servers a cleaner, friendlier and welcoming place to be. My talent? I'm good at promod when I put effort and time into it.
Have you been in another clan before ? Which one(s)? :
Old promod clans and the place where a lot of us came from.
Adittional info :

i like anime.

Avatar, Flaccid and Badass like this
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://i.imgur.com/hmyBmAw.png Welcome into the team. You can put the nN| tag in front of your nickname. Play fair, be active on our forum and servers. Before continuing, you should read these posts :

Your Guid seems to be clean on PbBans. Maybe a cracked CD Key. Be careful if another player (a hacker) got it too...   Name: eleMentos IP: hidden by WC Client id: @ 30

Nickname(s) In-game : Chrollo Lucilfer or eleMentos Real name (optional) : Age : 17 Location (country) : United Kingdom Xfire/Steam/Skype : xfire :elementoss steam: jattsher   Games that you play on

Your Guid seems to be clean on PbBans. Maybe a cracked CD Key. Be careful if another player (a hacker) got it too...

Name: eleMentos IP: hidden by WC Client id: @ 3072   Connections: 1 group_bits ( Guest ) First seen: Wednesday, 01/04/2015 (21:31) GUID: 000000007b06db7956fbe4126324a0b2 Last seen: Wednesday, 01/04/2015 (21:31) PB-GUID (No Punkbuster GUID available) Greeting:  

Be active and good luck mate.

Good luck m8 <3

eleMentos likes this

http://i.gyazo.com/2c1af9a80239bc66229502c193adecea.png

Found a Hacker ?, Post a Ban Request 

Banned ?, Post a Ban Appeal 

Wants to become a Member?, Post an ApplicationBut first Read nN| Guidelines For Recruitment and nN| Application Format

Need any help don't hesitate to Contact me via xfire: xpinkpanther or via Forums or in game.