This is my new pc build thread.

I will post updates here.

Hey guys, I am currently building my new gaming pc. Didn't think I would be able to build one at the start of 2022 but here I am,

Here are the specs finalized

CPU:               Ryzen 5 5600x 

Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix b450-F Gaming ii

CPU Cooler:   Deepcool l240 v2

PSU:                XPG Core Reactor 750watt 

Case:              Lian li lancool ii mesh rgb black type c version

Ram:               V-color Prism pro 32 GB 3600mhz CL18 (with dummy kit)

GPU:               Gtx 950 2GB xD

Some might think why didn't I go with Intel alder lake; two main factors for my build were tight budget and availability issues (no official channels like amazon, Ebay in Pakistan). Alder lake motherboards were expensive and AMD recently cut prices on 5000 series so I went with 5600x (ordered from amazon through a third party, will take a couple of weeks to delivery)

Have yet to decide on the GPU but looking out for good offers on a 3060ti as prices are falling. There's a group on facebook called "Pakistani PC Gamers". They are bringing good deals on GPUs to lower the local scalped pricing here.  ( good timing for my build xD)

As for the cooler, its a cheap one. Initially I was going with Hyper 212 Argb but got a deal on that AIO ( only 13$ difference) So I went with the liquid cooler.

For motherboard I was looking for b550's but the cheapest one I could get was still more than what I got the b450-f for. Searched a bit about PCIE gen 4, there wasn't much of a difference for mid ranged cards anyway so  ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯ 

Will post more updates if I run into problems etc.

Thanks for reading ^^

Substanz and JillyJill like this

L8RKZiW.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2022 at 9:16 PM, Substanz said:

WE WANT TO SEE PERFS ^^

Assembling/mounting is always very instructive when you're beginning with

at each problem, a solution ^^ isn't it ?

Let us know further on your way ♥

Yeah, years of watching build videos i mostly knew what i had to do. Tho my hands were shaking a bit at the start as this was my first expensive (atleast for me) build.

First time i read a manual xD.

Graphics card seems like will take some months atleast as i gotta save the money i have left for my page www.facebook.com/Techrpk cuz i started a side business online, computers and gym are my passion and hobby so why not xD. 

Substanz likes this

L8RKZiW.png