Gen/scaLp member application

Hello there, how are you doing? An old member returning.

Nickname(s) In-game:
scaLp and/or Gen.

Real name (optional):
Niels.

Location (country):
I am from The Netherlands.

Steam ID:
N/A 

Discord ID:
Gen#0002 

Games that you play on:
Lots of shooters and open-world games. PC and PS5.

Which nN server(s) are you playing on ?:
Crossfire is my "home" server.

How many hours do you play on our servers in average ?:
It varies each week. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and in the weekends.

Why do you want to join us ?:
I have been an old member of the clan since the start. Came from AR51 and followed Jilly and Subz to nN when they created the clan after all that happened. Hope to revive the CoD4 hype.

Why should we accept you/ What can you bring us / Which is your personal talent ?:
I've been getting back into CoD4 and would love to represent the nN clan once again. According to other I know my way around CoD4 and are a decent player.

Have you been in another clan before ? Which one(s)?:
AR51, Onex', nN and many others that are long gone. Currently in a group of 5 taking on others in promod matches on FPSchallenge.

Adittional info:
One of the reason I am applying is that I am getting accussed of hacking when playing on the nN servers. This is most likely going to change as soon as I am able to wear the tag again as back in the days. Back then they stopped doing so when I got promoted to clanmember.

If you'd like to know more do reach out to me on Discord. My one and only Discord is: Gen#0002 (UserID: 422771653848596481)

Call911, Blitz, JillyJill and 1 other like this

sLnwmlH.png

2 hours ago, JillyJill said:

You made me think of all these hours spent on sniper only server back in days :D

Good luck on your application!

Those were golden days. If only we could back in time and relive those fun times.

Thank you, Jilly! <3

sLnwmlH.png

hmyBmAw.png

Welcome into the team. You can put the nN| tag in front of your nickname.

Play fair, be active on our forum and servers.

Before continuing, you should read these posts :

our current Servers's Rules : http://noname.zone/index.php/topic/5653-nn-serverss-rules/

+ our current structure : http://noname.zone/index.php/topic/6734-nn-structure-duties/

This topic will help you to navigate on the forum http://noname.zone/index.php/topic/9148-members-navigation/

For your information, you are a rookie member during one month and your tutor is @Badass

During this period, your tutor will show you all what you need to know about our community, and will check all your actions.
Your acceptation will be final after this test period under the responsibility of your tutor.

If you have any questions, the leading staff will be proud to answer you.

Best Regards

nN| Staff

Blitz and Gen like this

hrgSXhi.png