I'm not using WH guys

Hi guys, 

---------------------------------------------------------
Your GUID : 2310346614717604513 (i think it's that, it was noted on the bann)
Nickname when you were banned : /!\ Nevermore /!\
Admin who banned you : System/Rcon ? (that was something like Lucy or else that call me but i was banned 2 days after)
Why you were banned : WallHack
Why you think this ban should be lifted : Because i'm not using Wallhack. I play this game since 2008 before having it on steam (~300hour of play now). I'm playing all the time on crossfire and i know every inch of this map and all of the preshot u can do. I'm playing a lot on this server and i'm sad to be banned, u can ask usual player. I'm on discord if u wanna contact me.

---------------------------------------------------------

Best Regards,

Nevermore

For everything in the 1st minute can be explain by the UAV

at 1:15 it was the only preshot i can realy do, can expose more myself with the airstrike

at 1:50 and 2:00, if i had the excat position i would have hit and kill them, i was just having a UAV 

and for the end of the video, i tried lots of preshot but none of those hit something. (not that lucky)

at 2:50 i dn't realise that my teamate killed the guy near the closet

at 2:46 il a preshot for the entry

and at 2:47 it s a preshot for the top of the stairs

barely every wall on this map can be shot throught.

I think i explain as mutch as i can. I think the biggest problem in spec is not having the UAV.

Overall I think there is just not enough evidence because there are also instances mainly after 1:50 when he spots a lot of targets but they move and he doesn't see that.
My fistrule is 3 suspicious kills, and I count 2, maybe 2 and a half...
But I 100% understand why you banned for this, that kill on second 8, and on second 30 was just straight up bs.

1 hour ago, Nevermore said:

For everything in the 1st minute can be explain by the UAV

at 1:15 it was the only preshot i can realy do, can expose more myself with the airstrike

at 1:50 and 2:00, if i had the excat position i would have hit and kill them, i was just having a UAV 

and for the end of the video, i tried lots of preshot but none of those hit something. (not that lucky)

at 2:50 i dn't realise that my teamate killed the guy near the closet

at 2:46 il a preshot for the entry

and at 2:47 it s a preshot for the top of the stairs

barely every wall on this map can be shot throught.

I think i explain as mutch as i can. I think the biggest problem in spec is not having the UAV.

These are almost only explanations for minute 1+, while the 2 most suspicious kills happend in the first 30 seconds. I expect wallbangs to hit like the one on minute 2:00, not first shot first kill like second 9 and 30... And those kills specially the one on second 9, doesnt change if or if not having uav. So no, not having that doesn't mean anything here. But that is my opinion.

Anyway a Red Admin will give the final decision. So please be patient

Brasil_66 and JillyJill like this
14 minutes ago, Badass said:

These are almost only explanations for minute 1+, while the 2 most suspicious kills happend in the first 30 seconds. I expect wallbangs to hit like the one on minute 2:00, not first shot first kill like second 9 and 30... And those kills specially the one on second 9, doesnt change if or if not having uav. So no, not having that doesn't mean anything here. But that is my opinion.

I understand that those 2 kills can be suspicious but they are basic place to preshot. The 1st one probably surprised me because i missed next shot. The second kill is spoted by UAV; and there if u want to preshot down the stair u can jump on the destructed wall to have the right angle.

I would understand the bann if i was doing things like that the whole time but on the evidence is 30 of  a 3m30 video..