Which kind of hero are you? Steam Summer Sale 2021

Steam Summer Sale 2021 is now live with it's special event. This time, we need to read 14 stories and choose one of two possible actions in each of them. This grants us with animated stickers as a reminder of the choice we made. As soon as we complete all stories, a special badge and avatar frame will be unlocked. There are 5 badges representing 5 types of heroes... which one will you get?

https://store.steampowered.com/forgeyourfate

I already got it and share with you in spoiler below:

Spoiler

The Gorilla Scientist

As a gorilla of science, you are five hundred pounds of knowledge-pursuing primate fury. Are you going to do experiments with that test tube? Or crush it between your three-inch fangs while ripping someone’s spine out? Who knows. You’re unpredictable, and that’s your greatest strength.

53.png

P.S. I think it perfectly sums up my desire to shoot red barrels next to me just to see if they will explode. In each game. Even after perfectly going stealth 'till this point.

As usual, we can explore our discovery queue to get free cards and craft a special badge. Plus, Steam Points Shop was updated with new items - game profiles, featuring animated avatar with frame and profile backgrounds. They are gorgeous but expensive - 10K points for the whole bundle. And those items can't be purchased separately apparently.

So, which type of hero are you? And which games do you find worthy to get during this sale? Feel free to share!

Marz and Teddy like this

hrgSXhi.png

The Trailblazing Explorer

52.png
The Trailblazing Explorer

Nothing thrills you more than being the first to set foot on a floating continent or diving into the depths of a lost city. Your archeologist friends say you should spend less time punching Nazis and more time dusting grains of sand off femurs. They’re going to be dusting grains of your foot out of their ass if they don’t get off your back about this stuff.
JillyJill likes this

ssPiUUj.png