Got banned for the reason Wallhack

Too many precise shots. I wouldn't call that a luck. Nothing more to add it's all been said. 

Let's see what decision our reds will make. 

iGeJAaF.png

"The Art of war is simple enough.

Find out where your enemy is.

Get at him as soon as you can.

Strike him as hard as you can,

and keep moving on."

Ulysses S. Grant

and, crossfire is the kind of map you can almost wallbang at every spot they are noobs easily preditable as well it was not hard to wallbang them and mind you you do see me shooting thru walls time to time but doesnt hit anyone cuz i have a hunch that the enemy will be there after killing me or using uav 

im gonna give you a raw footage which has more precise shots than this one believe me i know its sus but i spent a lot of time wallbanging in that map and i was an admin in a clan called RpG which had crossfire map so basically i spent 13 hours on that map me and my clanmates used to find lots of wallbang spots for this purpose and trust me alot of these shots you see are nothing because i had a thumb injury that day 

I am watching you and your game  regularely on our server and you were never “so good” and precise and with that score ratio like on this two clips....!?! What happened then before...?.....hacks off?....or simply not so “obviously” very lucky? You know that UAV has delay?!

Call911 likes this

aWAobNp.png