Nickname when you were banned : tigrojop
Admin who banned you : 
System/Rcon
Why you were banned : Aimbot
Why you think this ban should be lifted : I don't use aimbot and other hacks

Server Name: nN| Crossfire TDM HC

Server IP: 51.255.25.199:28960

Runny likes this

@tigrojop we are not talking about wallbanging here. There is a snap which indicates on aimbot (auto correct shooting) 00:16-00:18 and 00:38-00:40 is perfect snaps which tell us that you using some light aimbot hacks.

Foxy<3 likes this

iGeJAaF.png

"The Art of war is simple enough.

Find out where your enemy is.

Get at him as soon as you can.

Strike him as hard as you can,

and keep moving on."

Ulysses S. Grant

My fistrule is always 3 suspicious kills/actions. unless completely obvious.

I count both examples as one, so there is only 2 suspicious actions/kills. The first kill on 0.16-0.18 looks to me like wallbang spray, the second kill looks like an automatic snap.
The second example, I think it was possible to see the guy at the balcony, a pre-fire can be quite normal there too, I do that often myself, however it looks like it snapped on the dude behind the wall. It was very hard to see that guy due to the pole being in front of it. 

So regarding the proof I think I do not find it not enough to justify a permanent ban, however I do find both actions (QBD named them already) very, very veryyyy suspicious. 
But I would say, unban because laggy demo, and only 2 suspicious actions

Substanz, JillyJill and Brasil_66 like this

The second example, I think it was possible to see the guy at the balcony, a pre-fire can be quite normal there too, I do that often myself, however it looks like it snapped on the dude behind the wall. It was very hard to see that guy due to the pole being in front of it. 

In spectator mode, you can't see whether the UAV is working or not. I don't remember if it was working at the time, or if it was visible on the radar of that player. But I often shoot at the points from which I was killed before (I was killed at the 23rd second from that point, well, or so it seemed to me). It doesn't matter that there was already another player - the situation in the game changes very quickly. In addition, I often shoot without seeing the enemy, intuitively, guided by sounds, tracers, location and behavior of other players.