Cod4 Nations Cup (finished)

Yo boys,

recently a big cup took place in the promod community which was called Nations Cup. Every Nation was represented by their 5 best players (A nation could be represented by more than 1 teams if players e.g France team #1 and team #2). Believe me this is cod4 on the highest level you will ever watch or play. 

42 teams took part from nations all over the Europe which is amazing considering its 2020! Old legends of the game like Stevy , Qlimaxzu , phantasy and ono made their comeback to participate in this cup after so many years. 

Teams were divided in 8 groups and then the 3 top teams  from each group advance to the playoffs then quarter , semi and grand final.

Every player had to record his gameplay and there was also used an anticheat for the cup to ensure everything is gonna run smooth.

I was playing myself at the 2nd Greek Team. We sadly lost in quarter finals but we are happy with the result.

Finals standings:

1st place : Team Greece #1 (nobody excpected this outcome, huge effort from these oldschool players winning the cup w/o losing a single map- simply amazing)

2nd place: Team Poland #2

3rd place: Team Sweden #1 

After the cup was over 2 top cod4 moviemakers decided to collect some of the best frags ad create 2 astonishing Fragmovies, here you go:

1st part from Group Stage done by S1ndrom

2nd part from the Playoffs done by impegz

Thx for reading & watching !

Feel free to ask me anything about the cup or the promod community

Cya

Runny

I've watched few times to remember secret positions :D This games was crazy, gg for this boys. Btw @Runny you played well, hope to see you soon in top 5 and watching you live ;)

Runny likes this

iGeJAaF.png

"The Art of war is simple enough.

Find out where your enemy is.

Get at him as soon as you can.

Strike him as hard as you can,

and keep moving on."

Ulysses S. Grant