Welcome to noName.zone
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

First success

- - - - -

2 replies to this topic

Ali Zien

Ali Zien

• Members
  • 324 posts
  • LocationGarden of Eden.

I know this might sound stuiped and amatuer , but I wanted to share this joyful moment.

I am diabetic since 8 years because I was binge eating sweet all the time till the night before.

I did today a 20 hour fast and ate my meal and I wasn't satisfied even I was planning to binge on junk my sister always purchase.

I don't know what happend but in a fraction of second my whole mindset was changed and I got a high dose of energy that made me bold and determined to keep on going and the hunger/craving has gone, I was celebrating for  10 mins hahaha

I had really severe depression for not being able to lose weight because I would binge every night after hard workout and buying food for diet, I had a lot of regret for wasting money that my family work hard for on food and then wasting my result and hard work on binge eating.

my first milestone !

♥  :zone:  :nN:  :nname:  :noname2:  :nnzone:  :noname:  :coffee11: ♥  :coffee6:   :coffee5:  :coffee2:  :hero: :drums: :party: :pcoffee: :drink2: :banana6:  :banana5:  :banana4:  :banana3:  :banana2:  :banana: :banana8: 

Ali Zien

Ali Zien

• Members
  • 324 posts
  • LocationGarden of Eden.

Day 2: I wake up 1 am and I found that my other sister brought sweets & treats (if you into history, this is fatimid caliphate culture foods to celebrate in Egypt) and I took it and in my head I was saying man you had one day success take it as reward and don't worry start another day (this other day never comes tho hahaha)

I opened the container and looked to it and in my mind I was planning what food I am going to binge on today and what kind of excuses I will give myself to start tomorrow even opened Youtube to search how I can quit sugar addiction ( like everytime haha) for this nice fraction of second again I put it down and my cravings has gone to zero and the high spirit were on I feel like I can do it this time and all it need is just a little patience. what great feeling of willpower ♥ Alhamdiullah !

♥  :zone:  :nN:  :nname:  :noname2:  :nnzone:  :noname:  :coffee11: ♥  :coffee6:   :coffee5:  :coffee2:  :hero: :drums: :party: :pcoffee: :drink2: :banana6:  :banana5:  :banana4:  :banana3:  :banana2:  :banana: :banana8: 

Roohan

Roohan

Suggest me a gaming name

• Members
  • 535 posts
  • Locationkharian cty

I feel you brother, i myself avoid sugar though im not diabetic Alhamdulillah.

but sometimes i end up eating some sugar foods because they are so good.

i read somewhere the average sugar intake must be inbetween 20 to 28 grams approx. so no worries xD

p.s i love food

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users