First of all hello to everyone on here, I didn't come here to complain or tell you how to take care of things, but here's a serious suggestion for the Crossfire HC TDM server which we see a lot of people mention when playing over and over again. That is the removal of Martyrdom, 3x Frag grenades, Grenate Launcher, Claymore, C4 Explosion, Last Man Standing and such annoying perks. They take away the fun and do nothing, but annoy the people playing there.

Make it the way Killhouse HC TDM has it and all shall be good. Crossfire server is ranked as first on Gametracker and lets keep it that way. People will be more satisfied and won't get to that rage quit mood cause of that.

Which a lot of times is the case here. I know something similar has been suggested a while ago, but if you don't feel like going for this change, fine we will keep on playing here, but it's just annoying as hell.

Another thing is Light Machine Gun spraying campers, but that can't be handled without an admin being present on server to take care of such campers, but that is the least to worry about.

Additing an anti camp script is a possibility, but I don't think additing that is really needed. Basically blocking those ''noobish'' perks is the priority here and I would be really happy if you could have a discussion regarding that.

Making that would make us regular people playing there a lot happier. :)

Have a nice day!

Bext Regards,

exzz

Its is annoying cant move out of spawn due to gl

Plus getting killed by marty man that sucks

All perks allowed im afraid but i couldnt agree more to get shut of noob perks

As for lmg spawn camps thats a rule we enforce and dont allow on servers

We see spawn abuse we will deal with them with our scale of punishment

4Os2zcH.png

tldr: no from me

Discussion has been there before to disable such perks. Let me elaborate.

Crossfire server is the most heavily loaded one and activating parts of the script may compromise stability for what appears to be a minor change.

This is also the reason we do not use more than 48 slots. I personally believe not everything can be automated, which is why we also actively recruit new admins

to deal with the mentioned problems. Such changes will also not be made without concrete metrics and unanimity of all red admins (which lacks in this case). Maybe another Red Admin will think differently about this, but I believe this captures the essence.

Finny, Badass, Substanz and 1 other like this

QmXjtKY.png