Banned from System/Rcon

Your GUID :2310346615732919558

Nickname when you were banned :Kamal
Admin who banned you : sorry im not banned from admin but im banned from System/Rcon
Why you were banned :Wallhack
Why you think this ban should be lifted : I think that some things should be reviewed,especially in the case of final expulsions,because i was surprised today by my final stop playing,knowing that i wasn't even able to play to get fired, but what happened to me since the last time i played a year ago,i think,to show me today a letter saying that you have been banned from the play is final?idk,but maybe someone s using my Cod4 Cd keys.so i would like to ask anyone who would like to help me with some tenderness and affection and that the ban be lifted from me,Thanks a lot.

Hello @saif1982,

That's not entirely true, you have been banned while wearing nickname FNRP-LAXI (which you used on our servers since 27/10/18).

After getting banned you attempted to come back on the server with different nicknames: mari, lamar, fahad007, kamal and, finally, Kamal.

Here is my proof:

+ screenshot of your screen, taken during your gameplay as you could see on the video.

http://ns313323.ip-188-165-215.eu/qbd/screenshots/2310346615732919558_1546517618.jpg

hrgSXhi.png

Well how to say you the truth ?

Just before being banned, we took a pic of you using cheat, look closely to this :

large.brain-homer-simpson-e1362669096254

Try to get a dignity one time in your life pls, but regarding the size of your brain, i think deeply you can't......

====>>>

http://i.imgur.com/KUlYON6.png

ARMO13, Runny, Dettie and 9 others like this
 Gm3eMuy.pngsub-darkmessiah.GIF