Since Team Fortress 2 servers are back to nN's life and we will have events on this game, I would like to show how to record demo and add server to the list of favourites.
1. While in-game, open the console by pressing ~ on your keyboard.
2. Type the command: record <filename> (without /)
Example: record test
3. When you want to stop recording, type the next command: stop (without /)
- Locating your demo
1. Open your steam client in the "Library" section. Find Team Fortress 2 and right click on the name. In the window select "Properties" at the bottom:
2. Select the section "Local files" and click on "Browse local files".
3. All your demos will be in the folder called "tf" (the path will look something like this ...\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf)
- More commands related to demo
Other useful commands are:
playdemo <filename> - watch demo
stopdemo - stop watching demo
You can find the full list here: https://wiki.teamfor...Recording_demos
Adding server to favourites
1. Launch steam client. On the left top corner find secton "View" and from the dropped menu select "Servers".
2. In the window you can click "Add a server" and paste here IP adress of the server. From this list you can select necessary server and connect.
1. Launch the game. On the top right cotner click "Find game" button.
2. From this list select "Community servers".
3. In this window you can add server and connect.