Welcome to noName.zone
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Windows Replacment

8 replies to this topic

Ali Zien

Ali Zien

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • LocationGarden of Eden.

Hi mates I have been reading about some stuff and came out that using stolen software  ruins your life.

I want to find a replacement for programs,windows,etc.

can you help to find a free windows (8 or 10) version ( not cracked PLEASE) I think I can find the rest.

♥  :zone:  :nN:  :nname:  :noname2:  :nnzone:  :noname:  :coffee11: ♥  :coffee6:   :coffee5:  :coffee2:  :hero: :drums: :party: :pcoffee: :drink2: :banana6:  :banana5:  :banana4:  :banana3:  :banana2:  :banana: :banana8: 

Roohan

Roohan

Suggest me a gaming name

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • Locationkharian cty
Maybe I'm wrong but it's either paid or cracked.

Ali Zien

Ali Zien

• Members
  • 275 posts

what about linux, is it smooth and simple like windows ?

♥  :zone:  :nN:  :nname:  :noname2:  :nnzone:  :noname:  :coffee11: ♥  :coffee6:   :coffee5:  :coffee2:  :hero: :drums: :party: :pcoffee: :drink2: :banana6:  :banana5:  :banana4:  :banana3:  :banana2:  :banana: :banana8: 

Roohan

Roohan

Suggest me a gaming name

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • Locationkharian cty
Nope Linux is not simple as windows.
Its completely different.
Better wait for someone who can help better

Scrappydoo

Scrappydoo

Scrappy Crappy Doo

• Admins
  • 541 posts
  • Locationis loading, please wait...
Windows 10 ai1 [all in one]
Have cracked version of that doesnt ruin anything aslong as you delete the patch.exe which keeps coming up as a virus #fake virus btw
You will be fine
I used crack windows 10 for a few months and it was perfectly safe,
Then i decided to buy the os
But honestly you will be fine using the crack version
Posted Image

Ali Zien

Ali Zien

• Members
  • 275 posts

Windows 10 ai1 [all in one]
Have cracked version of that doesnt ruin anything aslong as you delete the patch.exe which keeps coming up as a virus #fake virus btw
You will be fine
I used crack windows 10 for a few months and it was perfectly safe,
Then i decided to buy the os
But honestly you will be fine using the crack version

I mean ruining my life because its illegal,I can't use something I didn't pay for it,it is stealing mate.

Substanz

Substanz

nN| Leader

• Administrators
  • 8,039 posts

https://www.ubuntu.com/

Free disto, cool stuff, just a world far from windows, you will need a bit of adaptation, but it works great, totally legit and open source.

My Prefered penguin is approuving that ^^

:peng3:

http://i.imgur.com/Gm3eMuy.png   http://noname.zone/substanz/images/sub-darkmessiah.GIF

QuickBreakdown

QuickBreakdown

• Administrators
  • 535 posts

+1 for ubuntu. you may also try debian with a custom desktop like XFCE4 or GNOME. look up google screenshots, there is something for everyone.

Acea

Acea

The fallen

• Forum user
  • PipPip
  • 361 posts
How is using a cracked windows ruining your life ? Even though it's illegal, there are absolutely no risks. You won't find a free version of windows. Ubuntu is nice but it's very different.
If you have enough money to buy cod4 then you have enough money to buy a cheap windows key from kinguin or g2a.

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users