Welcome to noName.zone
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A new challenge.

- - - - -

8 replies to this topic

Ali Zien

Ali Zien

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationGarden of Eden.

Hello mates, I decided to fast 3 days straight with only water after 'iftar' with intense workout.

- why ? because it is good.

- do I know what I am doing ? yes, many people did it not only for 3 days but for 30 days with even more intense workout schedule click here

or to sum up here a quote from his topic 

There are many negative misconceptions and myths about fasting … and all of them are surely said/spread by people who have never fasted or know anything about it.

-why I post this here ? because if someone want to try it with me and for documenting purposes.

wanna join me ?

♥  :zone:  :nN:  :nname:  :noname2:  :nnzone:  :noname:  :coffee11: ♥  :coffee6:   :coffee5:  :coffee2:  :hero: :drums: :party: :pcoffee: :drink2: :banana6:  :banana5:  :banana4:  :banana3:  :banana2:  :banana: :banana8: 

Scrappydoo

Scrappydoo

Scrappy Crappy Doo

• Admins
  • 575 posts
  • Locationis loading, please wait...
Good luck on that bud
I cant go a day fasting never mind 3 day
Posted Image

Ali Zien

Ali Zien

• Members
  • 289 posts

day 1: headache and sick but no excuses.

day 1: just broke my dry fast with some water and a medicine for the headache, gonna have a cup of coffe then workout. feels great.

day 1: just done my workout and had a shower,it feels great and it was very good workout,despite feeling sick I done it and it was so easy though ( very intense workout. )

♥  :zone:  :nN:  :nname:  :noname2:  :nnzone:  :noname:  :coffee11: ♥  :coffee6:   :coffee5:  :coffee2:  :hero: :drums: :party: :pcoffee: :drink2: :banana6:  :banana5:  :banana4:  :banana3:  :banana2:  :banana: :banana8: 

Substanz

Substanz

nN| Leader

• Administrators
  • 8,063 posts

Good luck on your workout and fasting.

Just remind that our body needs energy to work properly ;)

http://i.imgur.com/Gm3eMuy.png   http://noname.zone/substanz/images/sub-darkmessiah.GIF

TheRauXx

TheRauXx

nN member

• Members
  • 75 posts
Impossible for me, I eat 6 times per day, hope you know well what you are doing, gl
Posted Image

DM me here or in twitter @TheRauXx if you need anything :D

Ali Zien

Ali Zien

• Members
  • 289 posts

Impossible for me, I eat 6 times per day, hope you know well what you are doing, gl

in Ramadan we-Muslims- fast more than 18 hours for 30 days,I am used to one meal a day stylelife though.

you should start fasting it will repair your muscles and your bones,body,will release ketones which will helps you to burn fat.

Ali Zien

Ali Zien

• Members
  • 289 posts

day 2: feels little bit better than before yesterday,withdrawal symptoms but NO!

Ali Zien

Ali Zien

• Members
  • 289 posts
Day 2: slipped at the end of the day, I will redo.

Ali Zien

Ali Zien

• Members
  • 289 posts
Day 3 : I did 6 km run and intense workout to burn my slip.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users