you were banned by me for using fps hack or tool on snipe nuketown to unlock the capped fps

which only lets you use 250fps or lower but no high then 250fps

tried all the methods that you said made no difference, the server is capped to 250fps

plus also sending your .exe of cod4 isn't gonna do anything.

videos that's uploaded are the chats in game

You also mentioned it was hacks which we take very seriously

http://i68.tinypic.com/5k506p.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/jqg7zb.jpg

P.s poyser don't create another account and comment on a ban appeal you have started the appeal with one account dont comment with the other, trying to be a smartass doesn't get you no where in life i thought i’d point that fact out to you.

4Os2zcH.png

server does no fps capping, and it not working for you doesn't confirm any hack tools, what is this logic?
its a simple task, or did u now restart your game, and u said the game is crashing? its just a you problem, i'm trying to help you and u ban me
nice

server does no fps capping, and it not working for you doesn't confirm any hack tools, what is this logic?

its a simple task, or did u now restart your game, and u said the game is crashing? its just a you problem, i'm trying to help you and u ban me

nice

no what i said was when i change to 333fps because the server is capped to 250fps the map freezes till you change back to 250fps or lower 

just wait till red admin or other admins to see what they think

4Os2zcH.png

no what i said was when i change to 333fps because the server is capped to 250fps the map freezes till you change back to 250fps or lower 

just wait till red admin or other admins to see what they think

ah that is expected, after the edit com_maxfps has to be sub 250 and then the new command and be whatever you want.

and 333 is for codjump flexing does no harm

ah that is expected, after the edit com_maxfps has to be sub 250 and then the new command and be whatever you want.

and 333 is for codjump flexing does no harm

Dont tell me how fps works ive been on cod for how many years now i think i should know how fps works and doesn't

I went in to my cfg as you stated i changed my com_maxfps to 333 saved it and changed the cfg to read only

Came back to the game opened up the console typed com_maxfps 333 and the map froze till i changed back to 250fps

This is the last thing im saying till others have seen

4Os2zcH.png

Then explain yourself what is the pro's and con's to the fps whether on promod and codjumper. Please have 2-3 details on why your claims are true. You must have 3 paragraphs stating from 125, 250, and 333 fps. Also, explain how 125, 250, and 333 effect compare and contrast these different fps. Including a introductory paragraph and a concolusion paragraph. You must have details on how they work.

Not to mention this is an essay that is worth 250 point on your grade. This grade will be a hit or a miss. All essay are worth 65% of grades. Please do not blow this off!

Then explain yourself what is the pro's and con's to the fps whether on promod and codjumper. Please have 2-3 details on why your claims are true. You must have 3 paragraphs stating from 125, 250, and 333 fps. Also, explain how 125, 250, and 333 effect compare and contrast these different fps. Including a introductory paragraph and a concolusion paragraph. You must have details on how they work.

Not to mention this is an essay that is worth 250 point on your grade. This grade will be a hit or a miss. All essay are worth 65% of grades. Please do not blow this off!

This is not your ban appeal, so please refrain from posting, thank you.

P.s. does someone know why this topic was moved to closed appeals but was still open and no reaction was given?

Scrappydoo likes this