WhiskeyCH6's application.

Nickname(s) In-game :WhiskeyCH6

Real name (optional) :Jim

Location (country) :Greece

Steam/Skype/Raptr :whiskeych6

Games that you play on :Call of Duty 4,Grand Theft Auto V and Black Ops IIII when it comes out.

Which nN| server(s) are you playing on ? :nN Crossfire and nN Killhouse

GUID or STEAM_ID :whiskeych6

How many hours do you play on our servers in average ? :5-7 hours.More when i finish school.

Why do you want to join us ? :Because  i've been playing in your servers for a long time and i want to be part of the community.

Why should we accept you/ What can you bring us / Which is your personal talent ? :I don't have any personal talents and i don't think i can bring anything to this clan except loyalty.I think you should accept me because I'm a loyal person and I play a lot so i'll be online in forums and in servers.

Have you been in another clan before ? Which one(s)? :S.A,xG*,F|z|,DEA

Adittional info :I'm a passionate gamer who would appeciate it a lot if you would give me a chance in joining your community.

Finny likes this

Here is our guidelines to get accepted, make sure you fill some of them -->  http://noname.zone/index.php/topic/5254-nn-guidelines-for-recruitment/

Stay active and enjoy!

I already have filled most of them.I've not been for 7 days in the forums though and haven't made 5 posts.I'm always active except when i'm out of the house.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...