Welcome to noName.zone
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cod4 launches in 1.6.13620

- - - - -

3 replies to this topic

Razer

Razer

I did not hit her

• Admins
  • 166 posts

As the title says, my cod4 stopped launching in the usual 1.8 version today and instead launches in 1.6 after I received the error: Unable to initialize Punkbuster. Punkbuster is disabled.

Any ideas are welcome, already reinstalled the game, cod4x and punkbuster.

Didn't know where to post this btw so feel free to move it if it's in the wrong section. (incase it's supposed to be in the help section or something)

QuickBreakdown

QuickBreakdown

• Administrators
  • 519 posts

Check here : https://cod4x.me/ind...4-steam-update/

Also PiNK suggested to replace your iw3mp.exe with this one : https://www.dropbox..../iw3mp.exe?dl=0

Razer

Razer

I did not hit her

• Admins
  • 166 posts

Replacing the .exe file fixed it. Thanks for the help :>

Brasil_66

Brasil_66

Old Bat

• Admins
  • 155 posts
  • LocationVienna

Hi folks!

I have installed today COD4 on my second comp (Laptop) and it was installed as 1.5 version.  (from my original DVD)

Then I've made replacement the .exe file as PiNK and Razer suggested and when I wonted to join our servers software is saying ...."ERROR ....code_post_gfx_mp.ff is different from server"...so what to do to repare that and also I can't see Crossfire TDM HC!

any sugestions would be helpfull

aWAobNp.png

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users