{CCCP} Staryi behaviour

Well, this has been resolved already, hasn't it?

I remember Pud and me(We were online at the time as seen on the pics) asking you to let us know if they are breaking any rules with their chat to which you replied that they are talking about politics. We let them know of rule1, they apologized and stopped talking altogether. You were there as well saying it's all good now.

As Pud told you then, "language barriers" like that prevents most admins from acting on rule breakers of that sort. Thanks to you, we dealt with them on the spot. :)

So, resolved, no? Why the BR then?

( Please, do not misunderstand me, I do not mean to offend you in any shape or form. Yours and everyone's help is always appreciated, but just curious why you'd post about something while knowing that it was taken care of. :S )

Sorry, but thing is that I had told this 1 or 2 times, but i thought u didn't saw that or couldn't do smth without 100% sure of their fault (only the words of 1 person even member doesn't costs a lot), so I wanted russian speaking admin check that.

And most of things on ss happened after breaking rule 1 + if to read - situation is ambiguous.

Once more sorry i didn't want to create inconvenient situation. Seems all this is 1 misunderstanding.

logo5.png

We are explorers in this life... each of us.

No need to ask sorry, it's all good. And your voice as a member counts, don't think otherwise! :)

As for this, I considered this taken care of since they both stopped and apologized once they were shown the rule after your heads up to Pud and me.

I can't comment much on this, context wise, due to the aforementioned language barrier. However, if some admin who knows the language thinks they need further punishment even though they listened and stopped, by all means go for it! Unfortunately, I can't be of much help here.

Oh, also, when me or some other admin is online, please do let us know when somebody's rulebreaking in Russian. Personally, I'll take your word for it. Will be counting on you from now on, Sir @Nomad. ;)

Substanz and Nomad like this