Berriot is one of the most famous pastries in the Arab Maghreb countries, which spread to the rest of the neighboring Arab countries because of its delicious taste and its crisp texture. It is
possible to prepare the briot using many fillings, whether sweet or salty.
=Pack of ready-made Spring Rolls.
=Half a kilo of beef pieces for small cubes.
=The onion is large in size, cut into soft slices.
=Four tablespoons of vegetable oil.
=One quarter tablespoon of salt.
=A pinch of black pepper.
=Amount of dry thyme.
How to prepare:
• Mix almond powder, sugar in a deep bowl.
• Add 50 grams of butter, the amount of natural honey, cinnamon powder to the almond mixture, and stir the ingredients well.
• Sprinkle the rose water on the resulting dough, and mix it again.
• Dissolve the remaining 50 grams of butter on the fire.
• Grease the sambucos leaves with melted butter.
• Place a quantity of almond filling in the sambucum paste, and roll it into a roller.
• Prepare the diameter, soak the sugar with water on the fire to get a thick mix, then remove it from the fire and add rose water, leave it aside until it cools before use.
• Heat the amount of vegetable oil in a pan over medium heat.
• Pour the briot rolls into the oil until they brown and become crispy.
• Remove the oil from the oil, then decorate it with ground almonds.
Berriot is served with honey as a sweetener :coffee1: . bonne appétit
Edited by Substanz, 07 January 2019 - 10:48 AM.