#KNIEV_CAT's application

Nickname(s) In-game : #KNIEV_CAT

Real name (optional) : Slaven Blažević

Location (country) : Croatia (Rijeka)

Steam/Skype/Raptr : slaven694
                                 Not using skype anymore: Discord - Slaven694 #3946
Games that you play on : CoD4, CS:GO, LoL, Fortnite, The Crew, AC...

Which nN| server(s) are you playing on ? : S&D Nuketown and started with Deathrun (for fun)

GUID or STEAM_ID : 2310346613932730383

How many hours do you play on our servers in average ? : 3-4h per day

Why do you want to join us ? : I want to be part of nN community because I really like this community, Its not like every other community. People here are more friendly and thats why i want to join you guys :cool2:

Why should we accept you/ What can you bring us / Which is your personal talent ? : I think I'm a very relaxed person and can make people on some kind to stop breaking the rules on servers where i play. I can detect cheaters quickly and catch it in cheating.

Have you been in another clan before ? Which one(s)? : No i haven't

Adittional info : Nothing more to add. If you have any questions you can ask me in the chat or on Facebook

CaphallO, mrki4567 and Diana like this

Greetings!

Take a look at noName's guidelines for recruitment if you haven't already and see if you qualify for some.

You already made an intro some time ago so maybe you would like to update it with recent info if you want or make a new one if you feel like it. :)

Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have about our community!

Follow the rules/Stay active. Good luck! :)

#KNIEV_CAT likes this