Hello boyz (not assuming genders, just read it with crowley's voice from supernatural) xDD

anyhow HAAAAI :D im MGSSniperwolf aka, sniper, wolf, redhawk, kev, kevin, nightwolf.

How ya'll lovelies doin?

I really dont know what to say here but well i am me, and i enjoy hanging out with friends and play games.

At this point gaming is pretty much what i do for a living. i am a streamer. i am not a multi thousand follower streamer i just got (soon) about 400 but yet i got enough subs to keep me with an fair income

anywhoo. I am 23 years old male from norway and i have a beautiful girlfriend so this is no dating application neither.

Me and my close friends consider myself as a joker/retard (i prefere a joker) And i enjoy meeting new people. Ive been around on a the forum a tiny while tho i have not been very much  active as for the reason of illness and daily life and routines.

I am now getting back to cod4 again and i came here from my old mate from an old clan back in the good ol' days, his name is stelthii. a real asshole if i might add but hes my asshole so back off peeps! 

I do a little bit of dancing. guitar and random stuff on my sparetime and i almost forgot to say MUSIC., I LOVE MUSIC.. 

i guess this was a little bout me :D im looking forward to get to know you all :D !!!

Finny, stelthii, mrki4567 and 1 other like this

Heya Redy!

Welcome to the noName community! It's good to see you again old friend!

Hope you'll enjoy your time here. Lots of great people to meet and talk to. :)

Ask if you have any questions whatsoever, any of us will help ya.

Cheers!

"a real asshole if i might add but hes my asshole so back off peeps!"

Say whatever you like, I know you love me. :D

@ali

Hello you seem really nice person ^^

----------------------------------------------- random bs don't get offended------------------

I laughed at "I do a little bit of dancing." 

I remembered Shaun T,s CIZE workout dvd,

I can never imagine a man dancing..

this is a video of the meetup i participated in with my group couple years ago, THIS IS WHAT I DO:

stelthii likes this