I would like to JOIN but I am deaf

Nickname(s) In-game : _JokerDeaf_

Real name (optional) : Jean-Claude

Location (country) : South African

Steam: _JokerDeaf_10

Games that you play on : Cod4, CSGO and PUBG sometime I can play any game.

Which nN| server(s) are you playing on ? : Cod4 deathrun, Sniper Only FFA, RotU-Revolution 0., Nuketown TDM HC, Nuketown Sniper Pr, Luna ll TDM HC w, Killhouse TDM HC, hide & Seek Prop H, Gun Game, Crossfire TDM HC, Other server are not active if it is active and I would like to join :) <3

GUID: 2310346617249818854 (Thanks to Thelegend27 that help me)

STEAM_ID : http://steamcommunity.com/id/_JokerDeaf_10

How many hours do you play on our servers in average ? : 2-6 hours.

Why do you want to join us ? : I have many clan and I need to join for serious clan only one. Not fun and joke with clan.

Why should we accept you/ What can you bring us: 
Because I will hard work, support your clan, courage your clan and I can bring or tell to my friend for your server. 

Which is your personal talent ? : I am really deaf and I just start play cod4 9 year old till now. But few play cod4 last year and I just get back play cod4 this year. 

Have you been in another clan before ? Which one(s)? : I can't say because I have try to join clan and sometime any clan are down or fun clan but i dont like it. I like serious clan.

I really love your clan and server <3

I hopefully that u will choose me as possible. Thank for listen.

Supra. and STeeK like this

:noname: 

:nN:_JokerDeaf_ :zone: 

:noname: 

Hello and welcome to nN, @_JokerDeaf_!

Our community has some guidelines for people interested to join. Go through them and try to fulfill some if you can, it would be nice!

It seems you already made an introduction along with your app, so that's off the list. :)

Ask us if you have any questions about the community and so on, we'll gladly answer you.

Try to be active in game/forum and of course good luck!

_JokerDeaf_ likes this