Welcome to noName.zone
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Massive book about the history of PC RPG games for free

4 replies to this topic

Puddingsbane

Puddingsbane

Very Angry Pudding

• Admins
  • 1,067 posts
  • LocationDaruvar

So a writer Felipe Pepe has been compiling a book about PC RPG games, enlisting developers and journalists from across the globe to write about everything from Ultima to Fallout 4. The book is out and you can get it in PDF format for free here: https://crpgbook.fil..._book_1-0-1.pdf

Across 528 pages you'll find information for about over 400 RPG titles from the early PLATO games to modern AAA releases, as well as hidden gems, curiosities and even fan translations. The reviews were written by a team of 115 volunteers from all around the globe from fans, modders, journalists, critics, indies and AAA developers.

So dig in RPG fans, old or new.

Bartolo

Bartolo

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationViterbo

Got it

Ghost

Ghost

Cyanide

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationIndia

thanks man

:nN: GHOST :nN:

Zed

Zed

nN| FTW

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • LocationRawalpind, Pakistan

xD, I start to take interest in RPG's and this post comes up :D

I guess I am taking the right path then!

nekandksndlkas.png

Feel free to ask me any questions :)

Puddingsbane

Puddingsbane

Very Angry Pudding

• Admins
  • 1,067 posts
  • LocationDaruvar

I was waiting for you to show up :). Hope this book sparks your interest even more

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users