|cGx| Proxxxyy abusing his rights

Hello, my name is: LULU, and i am an old cal of duty player (started playing in 2010). And i started playing promod sniper in fall 2016. I used to play on eW’sniper but recently it got shut down due to lack of players, and donors.

i stopped playing call of duty for a while, and about a week ago came back to this nostalgic place. i looked for a new promod sniper server and found nN, it had a decent amount of players and was fun to play on since many of my old friends play on it too. Today i was casually playing and saw that Proxxyy was using a bind to make his deagle shoot fast, which is a side affect of the silent shot bind. he was using it ingame as well, and i also saw him use a fastfire bind. when i said to him that binds arent allowed, he simply ignored me and still used them. so i decided to report him ingame with the !notice feature. but, i couldnt. it stated that i wasnt able to report an admin, since im just an user. he accussed people of hacking without any proof, and threathened to kick/ ban him without any proof, when i told him that he didnt have proof, and wasnt allowed to kick him he simply told me to: quote “shut the fuck up†which is again a violation of the rules. he kept using harsh language and acted nothing like an admin. Since he is violating the rules by using harsh language, using binds, and just be unfriendly to players in general, he makes my experience less fun to play on Nn, if he was a normal user i would still understand it, but because he is an admin and should give the right guidelines ( which he clearly does not follow) i suggest that he loses his rank as an admin.

Sincerely: LULU, an call of duty veteran.

Substanz likes this

Hello @LULU

I checked our database and guess you mean player called |cGr| ProXyy

He is not admin or our member, he is user. For some reason !notice command didn't work fo you

If you see a hacker or rulebreaker, you can call admin in the shoutbox. Or, if no one's online, you can post a ban request here with your proof (hack/script - video, language - screenshot)

http://noname.zone/index.php/forum/35-ban-request/

We will keep an eye on him, thank you

CaphallO and Badass like this

hrgSXhi.png

Hey LULU. This can happen from time to time. Try using !register command in game so the server can see you and put you in a guest group, sometimes that settles the problem.

I had roughly the same occurrence a couple of years ago and I came to this forum because of that just like you. I can assure you he's not an admin and will be dealt with accordingly. The rest is what JJ said, make a video, screenshot the bad language and threats and create a ban request on our forum or call for an admin in the shout box and someone will come :).

CaphallO likes this

I changed LULU's level to regular, so that LULU is higher than |cGr| ProXyy<3.

@LULU |cGr| ProXyy<3 has actually been banned quite a few times. A few times by our B3 bot for spamming commands I guess. And also for offensive language and other stuff.

Usually people with a clantag 'nN' are admins or members.

We'll keep an further eye on this guy.

Substanz and CaphallO like this