Hello dear community,

I've been sitting in your server(s) for a while now, so I thought I'd introduce myself:

Name: Aleksandar (or Alexander)

Birthplace: Zürich, Swiss

Games I actively play: CoD4, CSGO and waiting for Battalion 1944

In-game names: str the great, oLD.sQL LemiGOD

Main CoD4 Promod roles: SMG, AK on certain maps

Favourite map(s): Strike, Backlot, Crash and Killhouse (you should find me in your KH server pretty often)

Stelthi told me about the upcoming tournament, so I got hyped a bit and decided to take part on that! Hope to see y'all in-game, feel free to add me on Steam (ID's on my profile) and also, feel free to drop your in-game names as an answer here so I can make sure I recognize you in the server :)

I hope we get along nice!

Veni. Vidi. Vici

rsz_laurel.png

Thanks everyone!

I've sadly joined this game way too late, like winter 2014. CB from what I know was already shut down at that point, but at least I got to play ESL mixes (which got shut down this year) and I'm currently still playing CyberGamer for some mix teams and the new PUG system

Sadly, even that's about to die out so there's not much left except of IRC which is questionable

Other than that, I've had fun in my 2 year eSports experience with CoD4, altho I'm really sad about the fact that I've missed the era in which this game actually was alive :/

So yeah, I'm sitting in CS, which I hate, and I will completely move to Batt44 once it comes out

Veni. Vidi. Vici

rsz_laurel.png