Hunter's Application

Nickname(s) In-game :

Hunter
Real name (optional) :

Location (country) :
Tunisia
Steam/Skype/Raptr :
Hunter

skype im honestly not that good in communicating with people sorry xD.
huntercod

Games that you play on :
Well i play soo many games like the call of duty series  ( especially online games in general )
Which nN| server(s) are you playing on ? :
the cod4 Sniper Nuketown Finally a regular sniper promod server BOI and the TDM im not a real fan coz s&d is love.
GUID or STEAM_ID :

STEAM_0:0:98479996

How many hours do you play on our servers in average ? :
I play if there are players around 1 hour or 2 hours every 1 or two days ( school .. but we re getting some rest soon so propably 24/7 xD 

Why do you want to join us ? :
Honestly It's been 2 years i find a good no bs NUKETOWN sniper server i really don't hackers and annoying players to ruin the mood or down the server's reputation 
Why should we accept you/ What can you bring us / Which is your personal talent ? :
Nothing special I'm just good at sniping spent years playing this game favourite imo wanna have fun increase the servers' popularity by being friendly or at least try my best to make people happier and help if I Can :)

I Hope you consider my request .

Pretty happy with the reply either way.
Have you been in another clan before ? Which one(s)? :
Yeah I Have Been in the Past but I Was wayyyyy busier couldn't even play Ar51 like 3 or idk how many years ago but left in like a month sadly .. E.k same thing ( although just 2 years have passed since i left.. hmm was the leader of S.A but left after a year coz the big responsabilities website server cw's) i honestly forgot and been admin on many other servers ( not member )

I have more free time now not emanding much though just to be able to wipe out these hateful players n have fun thats it :) 

SORRY FOR WASTING YOUR TIME XD <3

Pepe likes this

عالسلامة,شنحولك...بخير؟

داحين كثروا العرب في هالموقع :D

حظك منيح ان شاء الله خوي ^^

اخوك عبدالرحمن من مصر قولت انوع فى اللهجات :D

Could you make the effort to speak english only pls ? thx

@@Hunter : You should read our guidelines for recruitment first : http://noname.zone/index.php/topic/5254-nn-guidelines-for-recruitment/

and make an introduction about you here : http://noname.zone/index.php/forum/16-introductions/

ARMO13 and JillyJill like this
 Gm3eMuy.pngsub-darkmessiah.GIF
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...