Pc not starting

When push the power button on my pc the power button light starts flashing in orange colour and pc doesn't start.

I read some threads and came to know that it was the power supply.. I had a spare power supply, I connected it to my computer and it worked.

I used my pc for about 20 to 30 minutes and guess what... It suddenly shuts down. And here we go, the same problem again.

I tried reseating everything but nothing worked..

Any solutions?

Let me know

L8RKZiW.png

which kind of ram do you have ?

i advice you to check the good connection of each ram barret on your motherboard.

If you have 2 slots fulfilled, just try to start your pc by letting only one and invert of barret if it doesn't work.

It might happen that one of your barret is dead.

if it still doesn't work, send me a pm, i will give you a tool for checking what's wrong

P.s : Do you have any error code with beep when you start your pc?

Gm3eMuy.pngsub-darkmessiah.GIF

Can be RAM related yes, just try re-seating the modules and try to power on with individual sticks like subs said. Also take off the sides and watch the fans when you push the power button, if you see them trying to spin and then stop from my experience it's CPU (or socket)/mobo related, it struggles to get power over the 12V rail.

And try starting your PC without RAM or graphics card, it should indicate with beeps that something is missing so you can isolate the problem. If it runs the fans without the beeps you can tell for sure that your mobo is dying or is dead.

Substanz likes this

which kind of ram do you have ? i advice you to check the good connection of each ram barret on your motherboard. If you have 2 slots fulfilled, just try to start your pc by letting only one and invert of barret if it doesn't work. It might happen that one of your barret is dead. if it still doesn't work, send me a pm, i will give you a tool for checking what's wrong  P.s : Do you have any error code with beep when you start your pc?

I got it checked, the pc guy connected an external power supply.when he powered on,a capacitor on motherboard made a buzzz sound. He said that the capacitors are weak.i brought it home and try to power on with the original power supply, it's working but now it's giving keyboard failure... xD.And yes it doesn't give a beep or any error code.

L8RKZiW.png

• 4 weeks later...