Application for a Clan-Member

Nickname(s) In-game : Reus

Real name (optional) : Aziz Ayéchii

Location (country) : Tunisia

Steam/Skype/Raptr : Don't have steam  account , i created one with a temp-mail to try TEAM FORTESS 2 and i'm not using Steam.

Games that you play on : Fifa 17 .. Call of duty 2 (sometimes) , Call of duty 4 

Which nN| server(s) are you playing on ? : Crossfire  TDM HC ( 3rd one in gametracker)

GUID or STEAM_ID : Don't have like i said :)

How many hours do you play on our servers in average ? : i wil be clear with you guys llay like two rounds in server then i go to facebook or anything else , but i'm sure i will be more active i'm online more than 12 hours everyday ( summer or not summer ) :)

Why do you want to join us ? : okay , i like the server first of all , second think there is no Killcam so everybody can wall hack there ( and you know that ) , anyways i just wanna join to help you guys to keep the servers clean!:)

Why should we accept you/ What can you bring us / Which is your personal talent ? : i'm normal person , i'm not gonna be a member or admin to act like a boss in server i just wanna help u mates!

Have you been in another clan before ? Which one(s)? : Yup , h4x last year, but i stopped cod4 and i'm back now to join you i'm not in any clan atm just playing on your server all the time

More infos: if i'm not accepted nvm guys , i will keep playing on your servers cuz you are really perfect :')

if i made English mistakes i'm sorry :)

nN| Crossfire TDM HC |
MrLanc3, Runny and Bartolo like this

Any form of knowledge, ultimately, is a knowledge of self.