Bartolo Introduction

Hi there,

I'm Bartolo from italy.

My real name is Matteo, i'm 22 years old and i'm an engineer student.

I started play online since i'm 12. Cod 2 was my favourite one, then come cod 4 and some mmorpg. During this period i was active on forums too.

When my pc get older and games requires more power i stop playing. It was boring, i was 16 and i didn't't like people who lived in my little city so I started train my mind and my body. I start studing hard and train hard too in a gym and with an old mountain bike.

One years ago I got a little scholarship for my university achievment and I build up my new rig. I re-strted play games as old times and now i'm ready to get involved in something bigger than me, in something beautiful like a community. I choose NN community.

I like NN server and i like NN members who I met, they was nice and well mannered. I know that communities are like members who make it up so NN community must be one of the best, I want to be part of this and i want to do my part.

Anyone that will read my post must forgive me for my elementary english and for my ocean of word, please don't hate me ;)

Yeah yeah i know, I miss writing something about me...i like metal music, i like fantasy, i like girls too....incredible i can play online, study 24/7/365 and keep tight my girlfriend! I swer i'll be active on NN community, too.

Why i registered on this forum? Easy i wanna earn my cod4,  NN tag.

It's the end, I promise. See you in game or between forum's topic.

Bartolo here, Over and out.

CaphallO, Finny, Teddy and 1 other like this