Nice build and yeah the time for buying a GPU is bad but it has to be done and 1060 with 6gb of vRAM is more than enough to blast the new titles at any settings. Hell even the 1050Ti 4gb version is suprisingly good at running new games as a low entry GPU.

I'm currently only missing the HDD, SSD (yes I'm buying it, decission has been made), new CPU cooler and the GPU. All those things are gonna be here in a day or two so the build is comming to an end.

Running inside is the i5 7600k, 8gb HyperX Fury Black DDR4 at 2400MHz and Prime B250-M Plus mobo. The M part is the problem because I was planning on buying noctua nh D14 cooler but it extends over the First PCI-E 16x slot which sucks donkey balls -.-. Dumb mistake on my side before checking the compatibility for the rest of the components.

The i5 is not so hot...Overclocking is not necessary for daily use in my opinion. I'm using stock cooler and temperature are under 60°, this summer air temperature was 35° no throttle problem on my 6600k.

Furthermore B-250 mobo is not the top for overclocking so be careful mate.

Anyway let us see how you rig birth! :D