So this is pretty much how it will be when it's done:

Motherboard: Asus Prime B250 M-Plus

GPU: Aorus GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (affordable and with higher clock speeds than anything else in that rank, plus I ditched the Asus ROG 1070 because the price is through the roof now, damn cryptocurrency mining bullshit)

CPU: 7th generation Intel i5 7600k

CPU Cooler: considering Cooler Master 212 evo pro or Noctua NH-D14 (probably will go for Noctua because its one badass cooler)

RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB DDR4 2400MHz (will get another module in near future for 16GB total)

HDD: WD 2-3TB SATA 6gp/s (still need to buy it)

SSD: had a Kingston 240GB on my mind but I'm still considering do I need it or not

PSU: MS Platinum PRO 600W Semi-modular

Case: MS Black Widow, brushed alluminium, 3x 120mm built in fans, sound insulated....just gorgeous.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's pretty much it. The build will be done soon, I doubt i'll change anything from this list for something different.

Bennoo, Finny, Substanz and 1 other like this

Really nice but as you said the cryptomining makes the GPU price ridiculous. It's not a good time to build a new pc. It's kinda sad to downgrade to a 1060 because of this bs.

I got a SSD a year ago and it's a life changer. I won't be able to go back to HDD only. For this kind of config, the SSD is a must in my opinion.

CaphallO and Puddingsbane like this

Really nice but as you said the cryptomining makes the GPU price ridiculous. It's not a good time to build a new pc. It's kinda sad to downgrade to a 1060 because of this bs.I got a SSD a year ago and it's a life changer. I won't be able to go back to HDD only. For this kind of config, the SSD is a must in my opinion.

It was a good time when I started with plans and how system should look like, prices were good for GPU's. But this thing exploded in like no time at all. GTX 1060 is awesome but yeah, 1070 was the best price to performance ratio card on the market before the cryptocurrency mining fever. Hell, i even considered buying an RX 500 or 400 series because of that. That's the reason for a beefier, more powerful 1060

CPU Cooler: considering Cooler Master 212 evo pro or Noctua NH-D14 (probably will go for Noctua because its one badass cooler)

The Noctua NH-DH 14 is enormous so you better look into the spacing of your case with everything installed, especially your Kingston Ram sticks. :)Seems like a solid build, good luck mate :)

:banana: 

Deal with it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Noctua NH-DH 14 is enormous so you better look into the spacing of your case with everything installed, especially your Kingston Ram sticks. :)Seems like a solid build, good luck mate :)

this is with hyper x beast which is much larger than fury Black

https://techicize.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/DSCN29561.png

plus....holy shit I totaly didn't realize how big that cooler is XD IT'S HUGE! when you look at small pictures it seems reasonably sized 

this is with hyper x beast which is much larger than fury Black

https://techicize.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/DSCN29561.png

plus....holy shit I totaly didn't realize how big that cooler is XD IT'S HUGE! when you look at small pictures it seems reasonably sized 

It's a frikkin fridge mate xD But it's indeed a very powerful air cooler :) It was my preferred choice too, but I went with liquid.

Puddingsbane likes this

:banana: 

Deal with it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pud wil you use OC on this 7600k ?

Dunno, i have more than enough power if I ever go for overclocking it. But i doubt i will need to.

u shouldn't cut money on the ssd part , it's the best upgrade for a pc , i would never go back to hdd ( at least for windows installation)rest seems fine ;)

Good luck on putting it together

I will take it into consideration definitely.

What's the total price?  If I may ask.

around 1400€ maybe less than that 

CaphallO and Dettie like this

SSD samsung 850 evo best performance/price ratio...I got one on my new rig 1 years ago and it's amazing, fast and reliable.

In my opinion it's bad time for graphic card, especially mainstream one(1060-1070), sellers are really uncorret. It's good time for 1080 or 1080ti, you can find 1080 and 1070 in same price range.

if help I can share my rig configuration i'ts really similar.

Mobo: Asus z170 pro gaming

CPU: i5 6600k (3.5ghz up to 4ghz with turbo boost) no need overclock, i used stock cooler

RAM: 2*8 gb kingston hyperx fury 2133 (8 is enough but it's yhe minimum value for current time)

GPU: 1060 3gb (I paid it 220 euros, it's enough for all recent game in 1080p i tried DOOM, BATTLEFILED1, RESIDENT EVIL7, DARK SOULS 3, all graphic settings on ultra in 1080p more than 60fps. VRam was enough in all situation)

SSD: Samsung 850evo 250 gb

HDD: recovered from old rig (200gb)

PSU: Cooler master cx850, 850watt semi-modular...pheraps too powerful, at full charge i use half of it's maximum power, that was my aim: Preserve psu and component.

Summing my advise is: Wait intel 8th generation, with 8 generation socket will change. Buy a 7th generation now compromises an ipotetically upgrade because of you get alredy maximum from your config. Keep money and wait, cryptocurrent will go down in a few months, etherum will be cashed soon.

Hope my experience will be usefull, pls ask me if need :)

Nice build and yeah the time for buying a GPU is bad but it has to be done and 1060 with 6gb of vRAM is more than enough to blast the new titles at any settings. Hell even the 1050Ti 4gb version is suprisingly good at running new games as a low entry GPU.

I'm currently only missing the HDD, SSD (yes I'm buying it, decission has been made), new CPU cooler and the GPU. All those things are gonna be here in a day or two so the build is comming to an end.

Running inside is the i5 7600k, 8gb HyperX Fury Black DDR4 at 2400MHz and Prime B250-M Plus mobo. The M part is the problem because I was planning on buying noctua nh D14 cooler but it extends over the First PCI-E 16x slot which sucks donkey balls -.-. Dumb mistake on my side before checking the compatibility for the rest of the components.