What upcoming games you are waiting for?

Honestly, I never go about checking the upcoming games annually but this year it's a pretty different case.

Since E3, I'm pretty hyped about the new Life is Strange game. Its release date is pretty much right around the corner as well. As a big fan of the original game, my expectations of that is similar to its prequel; a powerful, heart-warming story as well as adorable characters that you can't help but love and sympathize with.

Except for that title, I am also very excited about Battalion 1944. Loosely planned to release by the end of 2017/early 2018 as far as I know.  Expectations for that, supposing that developers keep their promises as they have till now, is that it will become the new CoD4 game, only with a lot of exposure, competitive scene, laddering etc etc. As a hardcore CoD4 fan, I couldn't be more excited for this title. In the process of making a thread for this game to "introduce" it to our community!

Lastly, I was quite interested in the new CoD game but quite frankly after some revealed gameplay, I lost the majority of my interest.

What about you?

Finny, JillyJill, Bennoo and 1 other like this

Ye totalwar warhammer 2. Specially because they are going to combine the first and second game resulting in some advantages when owning both (like combined map e.d.)

I hated the overpriced DLC's and the very high priced very basic main game. However new DLC's arrive (free ones) and Norsca tribes when pre-ordering the second game.

Also Metro Exodus and the new Southpark are games I am looking forward to.

JillyJill and CaphallO like this