got banned for wallhack, I don't use wh

Your GUID : d839524

Nickname when you were banned : foxzeed
Admin who banned you : DocMercy
Why you were banned : wallhack
Why you think this ban should be lifted : I've never wallhack in my life. I have shadowplay footage of right before I got banned to prove I wasn't hacking 

Hello,I saw numerous people accusing you of hacking and I started watching you myself. I came with the decision to ban you after this 10 minute long video:https://youtu.be/qbSzr3GoL6YI have more video footage if necessary. :) p.s. Sorry for the black borders on the video, have no idea why that happened. I can re -upload with fixed settings in necessary too, will take longer though.

:banana: 

Deal with it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hello Bennoo,

The video is fine.

You don't really explain why you banned me though. I've watched the 10mn video and I cannot see any kills that would lead into thinking that I use wallhack. So lighten me up a bit please. What kills at what time ? Nearly every shots that I made, I could see the ennemies. I can answer of all the kills in the video. Pick one, and I'll give you my take on how I did it. But it certainly wasn't by using a wallhack.

I've never hacked in my life, I've played this game for a very long time (at a high competitive level at some point), so cheating is definitly not something I tolerate.

Hello Bennoo,

The video is fine.

You don't really explain why you banned me though. I've watched the 10mn video and I cannot see any kills that would lead into thinking that I use wallhack. So lighten me up a bit please. What kills at what time ? Nearly every shots that I made, I could see the ennemies. I can answer of all the kills in the video. Pick one, and I'll give you my take on how I did it. But it certainly wasn't by using a wallhack.

I've never hacked in my life, I've played this game for a very long time (at a high competitive level at some point), so cheating is definitly not something I tolerate.

The final decision is up to the red admins once they have watched the whole video, so there's no need for me to explain anything as they will analyse and decide whether you are indeed hacking or not. :)They're probably asleep by now so i'm going to kindly ask you to wait patiently even though you're probably eager to jump back in our server. I hope you understand.Thanks,Bennoo

Lucifier and Runny like this

:banana: 

Deal with it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Clean for me, ill explain you below my points.

Well there are any shots which you can tell clearyl he is cheating.

Maybe there are a few dogdy moments like in 6:29 but he sees the burst fire from the enemy.

Also i noticed on 7:53 - 7:57 how he knows the enemy is in this wall.

If you look in 7:36 theres a guy who killed him in their spawn so when he respawns he is trying to find him, which is really pure logic. After that he dies in the street and i saw the head of the guy in the wall. Not sure if he saw it himself but when he respawns in the spawn bulding he looks again in

the wall which makes sense again.

A moment in 8:32 and 10:00 shows clearly he is clean.

Well hope i provided some valid points and cuz i played on a high competitive level myself i see this guy knows the usual wallbangs and spots.

So i will say one more time i believe he is clean.

Would like to hear more opinions.

Best Regards,

runny

Finny, JillyJill, Bennoo and 1 other like this

Also i noticed on 7:53 - 7:57 how he knows the enemy is in this wall.

If you look in 7:36 theres a guy who killed him in their spawn so when he respawns he is trying to find him, which is really pure logic. After that he dies in the street and i saw the head of the guy in the wall. Not sure if he saw it himself but when he respawns in the spawn bulding he looks again in

the wall which makes sense again.

And I also would like to add that there was a UAV online at the time (as the picture below shows) and I knew he had to be somewhere over there. You see I look for him and I don't aim directly to the wall.

http://imgur.com/a/MWIhR

Runny, JillyJill and Bennoo like this