- Mazda Furai

- Mercedes SLR McLaren 722

- Honda Integra Type-R (DC5)

- Lotus 2-Eleven

- Bugatti Veyron

- Jaguar XKR GT3

- Ferrari F430 GTC

- Ferrari F575 GTC

Download it from here and extract in your game folder. Done! Now you can choose these cars in multiplayer.

Race on :nN:

http://i.imgur.com/doCGqL3.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/S7R11Sh.jpg

hrgSXhi.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Scruffs
      Hi team,

There's a common fault in GRID that means that most of you will probably be locked to '1280 x n' pixels.

This is because GRID has a built in graphics restriction based on your video cards memory.

So if your card doesn't have much memory, it will automatically restrict your game to a lower resolution so that you get smooth gameplay.

Obviously though, this game is old. So the fault is that it doesn't know how to detect the memory of new graphics cards and because of this it sets the graphics memory to its lowest default setting.

So to fix the issue, go to Program Files (x86) > Steam > steamapps > common > Grid > System.

Make a backup of and then open up the file 'hardware_settings_restrictions.xml' in your preferred plain text editor (I recommend Notepad++).

In this file we are going to override the default settings and tell the game what video memory we have and what display resolution we want.

Scroll down to the bottom of the file and you should find this code:

mem="270" is the default memory value and maxWidth="1280" is the default resolution value. These values are the issue limiting your in-game resolution lock.

So, to start with, change your maxWidth="????" to your monitors native width. In my case this is '1920' as my monitor is a Full HD 1920x1080p monitor.

Then you need to find out your maximum dedicated video memory. Win10 & Win7 methods:

Win10: Right click your desktop and select display settings. Click 'Advanced Display Settings' at the bottom of the page. Then Click 'Display adapter properties'.

Win7: Rick click your desktop and select screen resolution. Then click 'Advanced Settings'.

This will give you this window on both operating systems:

The 'Dedicated Video Memory' value is what you want to copy into the mem="????" line of code in the file we opened earlier. In this case, my available dedicated memory is 3072 MB.

So, once I have made my changes, my 'hardware_settings_restrictions.xml' file looks like this:

Save that file and you're done! When I loaded GRID at this point it reset my graphics to the lowest resolution of 640 x 480. Just navigate to the graphics menu in the game and use the new unlocked resolution that you want to use. I picked 1920 x 1080 and it looks great! At this point the game will ask you if you want to restart your game. I selected yes and now everything works fine.

I hope that this helps :D

P.S. This worked for me and should work for you. If it doesn't please let me know and I'll try to help further. 

Source: https://joshmccarty.com/2013/08/enable-higher-resolutions-for-grid-on-pc/
    • By JillyJill
      How to play GRID online

First, you will need to download GameRanger, link here

Install and create new account

Now you can host the room and change privacy and max players settings

Room's creator will manage all in game options and race details

You can also browse rooms 

When room's leader starts game, you will need to find server manually. Go in multiplayer menu - lan - sessions and connect to the server.

This is how you can play GRID online and join our events in the future.

Let's race 
    • By JillyJill
      Hey there,

We've discovered this DLC pack which unlocks 1 bonus track and 19 amazing cars:

8-Ball Pack:

- McLaren F1 GTR
      - TVR Cerbera Speed 12
      - Mitsubishi 2.0 Turbo Lancer Evolution X
      - Honda S2000
      - Nissan GTR GT500
      - VW Nardo
      - Pontiac Firebird Trans AM
      - Volvo C30 Green Racing

Prestige Pack:

- Mount Panorama Circuit in Bathurst, Australia
      - Lamborghini Gallardo GT
      - Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
      - Mazda Furai
      - Mercedes SLR McLaren 722
      - Honda Integra Type-R (DC5)
      - Lotus 2-Eleven
      - Bugatti Veyron
      - Jaguar XKR GT3
      - Ferrari F430 GTC
      - Ferrari F575 GTC

Download it from here and extract in your game folder. Done! Now you can choose these cars in multiplayer.

• By MasterYI
      Guess what boyz? Finally got the Audi R10 and entered LeMans up to the higher tier. 

Spoiler ahead. Don't blame me, I warned :v

• By MasterYI
      I think this is the cleanest and most "perfect" race I completed. What do you think? I will keep uploading other Pro Touge and Drift videos, you should do the same! What about sharing your best moments?