Yo guys,

Do you think we should add killcam in some of our 1.8 servers? I mean it would be really helpfull for Crossfire/Killhouse.

Dont know why this feature isnt enabled but as far as i remember it caused few lags in game?

I dont think anyone has brought this into discussion, so would like you to tell me what you think about that.

Doge, Finny, TracKz and 1 other like this

I don’t like the idea ok killcam personally. It doesn’t always give a true snapshot of what really happened and you get people calling innocent players hackers because of it. Plus I think it interrupts the flow of the game.

JillyJill, Substanz, Walter and 2 others like this

http://i.imgur.com/Sh5FS5q.png

http://i.imgur.com/qAoHeKj.gif?1

Few people aksed for it in the server aswell

and it's awsell the current configuration of crossfire that made him 21th on cod4.

Killcam kills the fast respawn and possible revenge, plus doesn't allow any advantage out of tactical cod4 gameplay.

So, sorry for you, but crossfire will remain as it is ^^. thx anyway for your suggestion on improving our servers.

♥

JillyJill, Bennoo, Doge and 3 others like this
 Gm3eMuy.pngsub-darkmessiah.GIF

and it's awsell the current configuration of crossfire that made him 21th on cod4.

Killcam kills the fast respawn and possible revenge, plus doesn't allow any advantage out of tactical cod4 gameplay.

So, sorry for you, but crossfire will remain as it is ^^. thx anyway for your suggestion on improving our servers.

♥

Yeah but you can press "F" to skip it if you don't want to watch the killcam, that way the flow stays the same as it was and if by any chance there is a shady player you can just watch it and decide on your next action. If you ask me when someone is suspected of hacking, going to spectator mode and leaving the current battle distrupts the game flow because your team looses a player that way. Killcam would be nice, yes.

Runny likes this

Yeah but you can press "F" to skip it if you don't want to watch the killcam, that way the flow stays the same as it was and if by any chance there is a shady player you can just watch it and decide on your next action. If you ask me when someone is suspected of hacking, going to spectator mode and leaving the current battle distrupts the game flow because your team looses a player that way. Killcam would be nice, yes.

Thats excactly what i said, you can always press f anytime and skip it.

These are all my views on it.

But if they dont want to add it np.

Puddingsbane likes this

Thats excactly what i said, you can always press f anytime and skip it.

These are all my views on it.

But if they dont want to add it np.

This was suggested multiple times before by others and me, but beacuse it is a HC server for some reason it doesn't stick with the others. I played a bunch of times on other servers that have killcams and there was no difference or impact to the flow of the game whatsoever. If they want to keep it the way it is I don't mind.

OR!!! Maybe they are secretly hackers and they want to hide behind the fact there is no killcam!! :O The plot thickens!

Runny likes this

Tbh, there are not a lot of hackers on 1.8 (cuz people tend to play with their steam acc). So for that reason I wont see killcam as an addition.

Replays of nice kills hmm, possible but indeed why take the risk of the pace of the game thus were the crossfire stands now